Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 08:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times

Advertisements

This may be the reason for the huge veil of secrecy that this topic receives at the govt level...

If citizens learned we are nothing more than some complex experiment by an alien race, what point is there continuing to go to work everyday, pay bills, taxes, obey authority, etc?

There actually is quite a bit of evidence that we may live in some kind of simulation.

If this is the case, then Yes, these aliens would be our 'gods'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2022, 08:54 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pclem
There are zero documented sightings of artificial craft prior to the invention of human aircraft, strongly suggesting/proving that 'ancient aliens' depicted in ancient archaeology were perhaps memories of humans using lost technology or surviving antediluvian artifacts/memories, combined with possible interaction by angels/demons who did not need artificial craft to move around. Post-invention UFOs likely consist of: sightings of Nazi Foo Fighter craft reverse engineered by US government and sightings of other classified aircraft, wild imaginations, stories fabricated for attention and profit, stories planted by government agencies who want belief in aliens to exist in preparation for a fake ET event a la Kissinger/Reagan (which would 'unite' the world against a common, external threat and allow for a world government).
Not true. There are reports of airships being sighted, along with saucer-shapes in ancient pictures, paintings, cave paintings etc. There are biblical and other religious accounts of alien-type craft too well before the invention of aircraft by humans.

Of course, to follow along with your beliefs, you may not accept these are real representations of actual physical craft. My belief is that they are - at least some of them are. Nevertheless, there ARE a load of early documented sightings.

Old 01-31-2022, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heron31 View Post
Or more likely the so-called secrecy is merely a matter of nothing to report.

Really? That's how you would react?

What evidence? I'm thinking you've just watched The Matrix too many times.
You are aware, the recent Congressional UFO investigation...there was a public version, and a classified version. (which version do you think was more informative?)

if there is nothing to this, whats the problem with allowing the public to see the classified version?

To your other comment...So you are basically saying, if we did live in an alien simulation...you would continue running on your hamster wheel and doing tricks for your owner?

Old 01-31-2022, 01:10 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,000 times
a process which is on right now as we speak.

Old 01-31-2022, 05:09 PM

368 posts, read 213,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Not true. There are reports of airships being sighted, along with saucer-shapes in ancient pictures, paintings, cave paintings etc. There are biblical and other religious accounts of alien-type craft too well before the invention of aircraft by humans.

Of course, to follow along with your beliefs, you may not accept these are real representations of actual physical craft. My belief is that they are - at least some of them are. Nevertheless, there ARE a load of early documented sightings.
It is true. Average UFO sightings per year rose 281x from the 1920s on, when human aircraft became commonplace and the League of Nations and globalism/One Worldism were birthed. That alone tells you everything you need to know.

There are zero reports of aircraft, not 'a load.' There are only very occasional reports of wooden sea ships in the sky, chariots in the sky, angels, streaks of light, etc. prior to the invention of human aircraft There are no written or oral reports of saucers. There are some unverifiable, scribbled drawings that some say are saucers and say constitute reports. There are no Biblical accounts of artificial aircraft.

There are a handful of accounts of aircraft in Indian texts, but again, this could date to the relatively or highly advanced civilization (i.e. more advanced than anything until at least the industrial age) that existed prior to the Younger Dryas cataclysm / flood ca. 12,000 years ago.

Old 01-31-2022, 05:46 PM

4,430 posts, read 2,704,131 times
Quote:
If aliens created us through genetic tinkering, are they our God?
If some sort of extraterrestrial life forms created Homo sapiens through 'genetic tinkering' (whatever that means), then they are ... very advanced. But not deities.

Of course, there's not a shred of evidence to support the idea, but I understand that that really isn't an issue for some people.

Old 02-01-2022, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post
If some sort of extraterrestrial life forms created Homo sapiens through 'genetic tinkering' (whatever that means), then they are ... very advanced. But not deities.

Of course, there's not a shred of evidence to support the idea, but I understand that that really isn't an issue for some people.
What would you call them then?

You are somewhat right..these advanced aliens may not technically be 'gods'...but if they did create us thru genetic tinkering, or some kind of large scale experiment...than yes, they would be OUR gods (so to speak).

And if we were a genetic science experiment...we would not know what the 'real world' is like anyway. We would only know the world/environment, the aliens created for us. All of our scientific facts and discoveries would be based on the world THEY created for us...

Sort of like that Jim Carey movie, where he born into a fake world (for a TV show), he has never been in the real world, he only knows his created world.

Old 02-01-2022, 03:56 PM

10,526 posts, read 6,158,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
If the mods think this kind of topic is too controversial and should be moved, please do.

It is looking more and more likely that we humans have been genetically modified from primitive apes(bonobo) and some other animal (read the website or ebook to find out what this other animal is). This qualified geneticist explains how hybrids between species ARE possible but not very often and points to examples on this website..

He points out the fact that apes have brown eyes, body hair, thicker bones, no voicebox capable of human-type language, and brown skin, but caucasians have blue eyes, thinner bones, voicebox and pink skin. These things (as well as others) cannot all be evolutionary.

(See this link here for an e-book)

If God is an alien, where does that leave our beliefs and if they technically 'made' us in a testube, is there another 'higher' God who created them?

I suspect that many of us do not want to confront these types of questions, remain with their faith and will be content to let the topic lie unanswered - even if the evidence is starting to point to us being genetically engineered.
I'm rarely this direct but...

What a pile of garbage.

Old 02-01-2022, 05:00 PM

4,430 posts, read 2,704,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What would you call them then?
I would call them exactly what they are: very advanced (relatively to humanity's current level of technology) beings. I would not call them what they are not: deities.

Quote:
You are somewhat right..these advanced aliens may not technically be 'gods'...but if they did create us thru genetic tinkering, or some kind of large scale experiment...than yes, they would be OUR gods (so to speak).
They would not be deities.

Artificial selection that has created modern cattle and bananas and cat breeds and tomato varieties and countless other examples of domestication constitutes 'genetic tinkering' by humans. Humans are not deities. We're just much more technologically advanced than bananas and cats and have developed the ability to manipulate genes.

Quote:
And if we were a genetic science experiment...we would not know what the 'real world' is like anyway. We would only know the world/environment, the aliens created for us. All of our scientific facts and discoveries would be based on the world THEY created for us...
Now you're prattling on about something more encompassing than simply 'genetic tinkering'.

Quote:
Sort of like that Jim Carey movie, where he born into a fake world (for a TV show), he has never been in the real world, he only knows his created world.
Christof wasn't Truman Burbank's deity. He was just a creator/producer/showrunner.

I have three cats. I am a human, not a deity.

The University of Minnesota created the Honeycrisp apple. The U of M is not an apple tree's deity; it's a university.

Old 02-03-2022, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post
I would call them exactly what they are: very advanced (relatively to humanity's current level of technology) beings. I would not call them what they are not: deities.

They would not be deities.

Artificial selection that has created modern cattle and bananas and cat breeds and tomato varieties and countless other examples of domestication constitutes 'genetic tinkering' by humans. Humans are not deities. We're just much more technologically advanced than bananas and cats and have developed the ability to manipulate genes.

Now you're prattling on about something more encompassing than simply 'genetic tinkering'.

Christof wasn't Truman Burbank's deity. He was just a creator/producer/showrunner.

I have three cats. I am a human, not a deity.

The University of Minnesota created the Honeycrisp apple. The U of M is not an apple tree's deity; it's a university.
That is not even close to being the same thing as 'aliens creating an entirely new civilization/form of life'. The things you mentioned, are just genetic tinkering on something that was already created, they just altered/modified it somewhat...its not like they created a completely new kind of tree, fruit, animal, etc, that is radically different from others...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality