Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 08:40 PM

2,074 posts, read 2,168,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual.../earth-angels/

I don't care from what group you are, Atheist, Agnostic, or whatever faith. (Just trying to not discriminate here.)

You could tell, for what reasons you don't believe, or do.

Maybe you know some.
I believe in angels, but never heard of earth angels.

I’ve read there are angels who have never been born who do God’s bidding when He needs their help.

The other angels I’m aware of were people first... then became completely transformed into divine angels having the substance and attributes of God. The highest of these angels is Jesus.

God sends these angels back to earth to help answer prayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2019, 02:26 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,213,720 times
Quote:
Do You Believe In Earth Angels?

Yeah, I have one sleeping next to me every night.

Old 09-14-2019, 02:31 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,213,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
i believe there are angels or spiritual entities that warn people .
Their behavior is unethical and immoral.

They don't warn everyone, nor do they help everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
There is a spirit world.
Yes, it exists every October 31 in the US.

Old 09-14-2019, 04:46 PM

11,443 posts, read 628,287 times
Yes I believe....... Spirit guides are all around..... If ya wanna call them earth angels so be it but yes they are there!!

Old 09-14-2019, 05:46 PM

51,006 posts, read 24,507,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambers72 View Post
Yes I believe....... Spirit guides are all around..... If ya wanna call them earth angels so be it but yes they are there!!
Tell us a little more, please.

Old 09-16-2019, 10:09 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,661,154 times
I read an interesting theory on a Facebook/ Gaia post earlier, it theorized those white tubular or pill shaped 'UFOs' are actually angels, transporting souls to 'the other side.

Old 09-17-2019, 10:56 AM

29,558 posts, read 9,777,192 times
Quote:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual.../earth-angels/

I don't care from what group you are, Atheist, Agnostic, or whatever faith. (Just trying to not discriminate here.)

You could tell, for what reasons you don't believe, or do.

Maybe you know some.
I always like to think of nurses as angels right here on Earth.

For whatever that might be worth...

Old 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
How do you personally decide which unproven things to believe and which unproven things to not believe?
Again, my answer anyway...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...en-truths.html

Old 09-18-2019, 11:40 AM

10,562 posts, read 7,095,916 times
Absolutely believe in Angels, and have encountered and interacted with them. When you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, its an amazing feeling and you will feel the soul in your body. The Holy Spirit has reached out to me a couple times, and when it reaches out to you know!

As for demons, Genesis states 1/3 of the angels fell from from heaven (demons), and we probably interact with them daily. Its especially easy to see in the US, many of them have Trump Derangement Syndrome to start.

Old 09-18-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Absolutely believe in Angels, and have encountered and interacted with them. When you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, its an amazing feeling and you will feel the soul in your body. The Holy Spirit has reached out to me a couple times, and when it reaches out to you know!

As for demons, Genesis states 1/3 of the angels fell from from heaven (demons), and we probably interact with them daily. Its especially easy to see in the US, many of them have Trump Derangement Syndrome to start.
So...

I'll ask the same question of you I've asked others without answer.

When someone tells you they feel the spirit of Allah just like you feel the spirit of your God, just like you have encountered and interacted with angels, other people accept Mohammad the prophet as spiritual guide or Joseph Smith, as they too feel in their soul, reaching out to them always...

Do you just accept what they are explaining to you, because they have felt what they do very personally and real to them? What of the people who tell you they connect with lost loved ones by way of their spirits visiting them?

How do you compare or contrast what you seem to feel in these regards with others who feel the same way about their experiences that you don't share? Do you just believe what they tell you because they tell you it's true with all their heart? If not, why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality