Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 07:08 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,136,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Got some actual proof or are you just trying to sound smart?
Proof? These are well known facts among people with even a minimal education.

Perhaps you should at least attempt to do a cursory investigation on your own before expecting others to do the heavy lifting for you.

I wonder if you ask people to post facts when saying the sky is blue or the sun is yellow?

Old 03-27-2013, 07:24 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,047,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched.elect View Post
Wow, what a shock! Christian holidays with pagan origins! Oh my! Why do people, who are obviously not Christians (don't they have their own board?), insist on stirring up a hornets nest about our holidays? Go elsewhere. Anyone that is a Christian and doesn't know the history of Easter needs to get educated about our history. Interestingly though, Easter isn't even celebrated at the correct time of the year, it's celebrated to closely coincide with Jewish Passover instead.

Get over it people, especially you non-Christian posters.
I guess you didn't read the OP. Also, this was originally in politics, where there are plenty of posters who mock religion. I did not ask for it to be moved. I did a lot of research on the customs, too. Go back and read the OP.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:06 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,560,860 times
This thread is closed. Thread was moved here from another forum and content has veered off topic of the oop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality