Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2022, 10:54 PM

34,142 posts, read 47,382,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I already have a career in tech. But to that point I’ve won multiple bloggers awards and yes I have been published. But what does that have to do with the issue?

Check this out:

https://youtu.be/omGd7NNzjBk
So what's your suggestion on what to do?

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2022, 11:20 PM

50,478 posts, read 47,209,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
So now that you've leaked this top-secret info out on what's going to happen, do you think the Blackwater ultra rich guys will change their plans?
Blackwater just got renamed. I am very familiar with it. At least around here.

Old 04-14-2022, 11:22 PM

34,142 posts, read 47,382,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Blackwater just got renamed. I am very familiar with it. At least around here.
Meh

Since we all know whats going on then we should all know what to do then, right

This is the brand-new woke

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-14-2022, 11:31 PM

7,019 posts, read 3,762,375 times
This lady at Rite Aid asked me do I want a take home Covid test and I was like......."why would I want that??

Old 04-15-2022, 04:31 AM

1,952 posts, read 1,304,647 times
Mask mandates will be discarded soon. NYC is begging for tourist to return. Many of NYC's high spending tourist are from Europe. Many European countries have dropped outdoor mask mandates and vax mandates to visit entertainment establishment. They won't come to NYC if they are still so heavily restricted. Money talks.

Old 04-16-2022, 01:25 PM

6,695 posts, read 6,055,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
Mask mandates will be discarded soon. NYC is begging for tourist to return. Many of NYC's high spending tourist are from Europe. Many European countries have dropped outdoor mask mandates and vax mandates to visit entertainment establishment. They won't come to NYC if they are still so heavily restricted. Money talks.
I so hope you are right.

Old 04-16-2022, 01:28 PM

6,695 posts, read 6,055,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
”As rich as he is, he is not part of the so called global elites.”

He is literally one of the richest men in the world. So...I guess we all know what you're actually talking about, huh.

”Vanguard and Blackwater are private companies. You invest with them and owners take a big cut”

You're just wrong, even if you mean Blackrock instead of Blackwater.

Seriously, maybe take a little break from social media? You sound...pretty stressed out.
They are private companies with CEOs who make decisions and big money. I don’t understand why you think it’s government or people owned. They are simply not.

Old 04-16-2022, 04:42 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,268,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Here is a perfect example of the global elite (Vanguard) upping Twitter’s price so that Elon can’t buy it. Why? They want to be able to control information and they know that once Elon takes over even Trump may be reinstated.

Y’all need to pay attention to this - it’s not a conspiracy theory. I’m telling you - they are in control and will grow their power and by 2030 everyone will “own nothing but be happy”. Yeah, we will be screaming out of our windows just like they do in Shanghai while we eat Soylent green.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...areholder.html
The "global elite" have been growing their power ever since I was a kid according to people like you. I remember talk if a "New World Order".

Yet, I own more than I ever have. How does that happen?

Old 04-16-2022, 04:47 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,268,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Was down in the Bowery/LES today. Had to present a vax card and wear a mask at several establishments.

NYC is a police state minus the effective police presence to deter crime.

What a joke!
I was at Budakan and Gage and Tollner over the past few weeks amongst others. Didn't have to present anything. What's your point?

Old 04-16-2022, 06:48 PM

3,522 posts, read 1,426,882 times
With cases rising again, I strongly suggest that people stop complaining about masks and wear the damn thing. It’s people’s refusal to wear them that is causing this pandemic to never end. I knew cases were going to go back up again due to people’s recklessness and here we are… deja va all over again!

The more stubborn we are about wearing masks, the longer we’ll need to wear them. Suck it up and just wear it and we may ditch them sooner than you think!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City