Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2024, 05:32 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymma View Post
Sorry dude, keep trying to justify third worldism. When you get out of your mom's basement, you will realize how the real world operates.
You made up the argument on public transport and you made up the argument on tailgating. You made up the facts about FED EX field, I know I worked right down the street from it , drove past the stadium and the Metro stop daily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2024, 07:20 AM

47 posts, read 21,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You made up the argument on public transport and you made up the argument on tailgating. You made up the facts about FED EX field, I know I worked right down the street from it , drove past the stadium and the Metro stop daily.
I sent you a link about Fed EX field but if you can't read, that's your problem. You are doing a poor job justifying car centrism and empty parking lots. Maybe you need it to pick up your male clients for quickies. And you posted during the Super Bowl when everyone is out and about so you got no life other than being engaging with sex acts with other men for drugs.

Old 02-12-2024, 10:56 AM

7,057 posts, read 19,329,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
1)Now you're just making crap up!

2)There is a metro stop on the side off the parking lot
It's a mile away. Through the parking lot, past a residential subdivision, past an apartment complex, etc. Google estimates it's a 23 minute walk.

Old 02-12-2024, 12:56 PM

3,252 posts, read 1,697,835 times
East Rutherford area isn't bad choice just the state hasn't done anything to add new mass transit to the area.

How can they build Met Life and have the Dream Mall there without a direct shuttle train to it. NJ transit is terribly overpriced and inconvenient.

Old 02-12-2024, 01:39 PM

10,512 posts, read 7,046,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
East Rutherford area isn't bad choice just the state hasn't done anything to add new mass transit to the area.

How can they build Met Life and have the Dream Mall there without a direct shuttle train to it. NJ transit is terribly overpriced and inconvenient.
Maybe they don't want the type of people who take public transportation.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Maybe they don't want the type of people who take public transportation.
Oh yeah those "poor people" from Midtown and Lower Manhattan in front of something called "the Stock Exchange".

Old 02-12-2024, 02:31 PM

10,512 posts, read 7,046,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymma View Post
Oh yeah those "poor people" from Midtown and Lower Manhattan in front of something called "the Stock Exchange".
Lets just be real, the people from mid-town and lower Manhattan are not taking a 1.5 train on NJ Transit to the Meadowlands. I wouldn't say the demographics of these towns are big sports places either.

Old 02-12-2024, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Lets just be real, the people from mid-town and lower Manhattan are not taking a 1.5 train on NJ Transit to the Meadowlands. I wouldn't say the demographics of these towns are big sports places either.
Yes they do cause i seen it in my workplace and any many others in the city I worked before especially for the Monday or Thursday night games. You might be thinking of Staten Islanders which is another thing altogether.

Old 02-12-2024, 04:53 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
It's a mile away. Through the parking lot, past a residential subdivision, past an apartment complex, etc. Google estimates it's a 23 minute walk.
And, still on the other side of the parking lot I will add they have buses from the station to the stadium

Old 04-29-2024, 08:04 AM

5 posts, read 192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
My point was the Devils were never a NY team only NJ once they moved here. The Giants were forever a NY team and so were the Jets though their history is much shorter.
After 40 years **** changes, my man. Your wife is your ex-wife the moment you divorce...claiming her 40 years later is desperation. The Jets were in NY for like 25 years or so, yet they've been in Jersey for 40. Eventually, reality should set in...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey