Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 08:25 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,418,358 times

Advertisements

Need I say more!! Great game!!! Super tough game next week against a great team but you never know!!

Old 01-18-2010, 08:44 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,642,983 times
Good job Jets. Let's root for the underdogs. And this is from a Giants fan. My favorite part of yesterday was watching the Dallas Cowgirls get their butts kicked

Old 01-18-2010, 08:54 AM

95 posts, read 528,511 times
A side from being a fun and obviously rooting for the team, I can't just ignore the amount of luck (help) that the JETS got. They definitely need to get a nice gift to the Bolt's kicker. Missing kicks in 2004 and same thing in 2010, is beyond believe. This of course doesn't detracts from the effort that they play with. The game was as tough as it gets!!! Unfortunately, it stops in Indy. Colts are just better team, IMO. Just look at what they did to Ravens. Needless to say about the similarities between Ravens and Jets. But I will keep my fingers crossed. May the luck still be with them

Old 01-18-2010, 10:02 AM

7,222 posts, read 11,949,542 times
Good job Jets! Sorry, can't root for you from here on out unless it's a NYJ/MIN Super Bowl. Then it's you have my full support.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:40 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,418,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-er in WO View Post
A side from being a fun and obviously rooting for the team, I can't just ignore the amount of luck (help) that the JETS got. They definitely need to get a nice gift to the Bolt's kicker. Missing kicks in 2004 and same thing in 2010, is beyond believe. This of course doesn't detracts from the effort that they play with. The game was as tough as it gets!!! Unfortunately, it stops in Indy. Colts are just better team, IMO. Just look at what they did to Ravens. Needless to say about the similarities between Ravens and Jets. But I will keep my fingers crossed. May the luck still be with them

Well then I guess they might as well not play the game. The Colts are better so lets just crown them. Speaking of luck how many of the forced fumbles that the Jets caused rolled right to Chargers players? Talk about luck. Not to mention the catch and fumble by Floyd that was a supposed incomplete pass. Luck or help as you call it happens on both sides.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:26 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,726,239 times
Next week won't be easy for sure, but there's really no reason why, if the Jets perform as they have been, they can't win. Indy has a good team, but I think statisically SD was a "better" team. Indy had some squeakers against some marginal teams, but came out on the better end.

People also forget that when Indy "handed" that game to the Jets, it was not a blowout by any stretch of the imagination at that point. Less than what the game yesterday was at halftime.

Of course that's in the past. Indy should not underestimate the Jets.

This Giants fan is thrilled to see the Jets go this far! Who on here would've imagined 6 months ago we'd be talking about the JETS in the Conference Championship?

Old 01-18-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
Next week won't be easy for sure, but there's really no reason why, if the Jets perform as they have been, they can't win. Indy has a good team, but I think statisically SD was a "better" team. Indy had some squeakers against some marginal teams, but came out on the better end.

People also forget that when Indy "handed" that game to the Jets, it was not a blowout by any stretch of the imagination at that point. Less than what the game yesterday was at halftime.

Of course that's in the past. Indy should not underestimate the Jets.

This Giants fan is thrilled to see the Jets go this far! Who on here would've imagined 6 months ago we'd be talking about the JETS in the Conference Championship?
I'm sure Indy is neither underestimating the Jets or "looking past them" so to speak. Indy has the better QB and head coach no question, because of this they should win. But you never know.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:12 PM

13,410 posts, read 28,766,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Good job Jets! Sorry, can't root for you from here on out unless it's a NYJ/MIN Super Bowl. Then it's you have my full support.
OMG>>>Bite your tongue!!!!! lol

Nice win Jets!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
OMG>>>Bite your tongue!!!!! lol

Nice win Jets!!!
Believe me, I'm rooting for Purple Jesus to go down more than anyone. Do appreciate his help yesterday though.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:35 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,798,098 times
Way to go J E T S!!!

This die-hard Giant fan is on the Jet bandwagon until the end

They can beat the Colts, I'm more worried about New Orleans (who I think will beat Minn)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey