Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 AM

74 posts, read 304,350 times

Advertisements

I seem to see them all the time on Tonelle Ave now in the morning. I thought this only happens in NY. Where do you usually see them?

Old 09-02-2010, 08:21 AM

2,705 posts, read 8,268,246 times
That's because 1&9 (Tonnele Ave) is Hooker Boulevard. Has been for as long as I can remember.

I've seen hookers in Hoboken, just off Washington Ave, on 2 occasions recently.

Other than that, the hookers generally can be found in Newark, Paterson, and the likes. Please don't tell me you're considering giving them business. LOL.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:22 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,158,204 times
I don't, thank God. haaa !!!!

You gotta make a living somehow ... How do you know they're hookers? Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a hooker so I wouldn't know one if I saw one. There sure as hell isn't any where I live. Perhaps our political figures take a ride over that way to utilize their services (Haaa) but I suppose unless they're outed, we'd never know

Now I'm thinking, what's really the difference between Craigslist "Casual Encounters" and hookers ? I have a divorced male friend who when was recently separted he would respond to CL Casuals and said a lot of the girls seemed more like high-end prostitutes. Nice.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 AM

1,977 posts, read 7,752,805 times
North of the new 1&9 bridge in Elizabeth to the railroad tracks a few blocks away. Usually 3-4 trolling around that area. Not so bad any more.

But when I lived there, I used to have a co-worker pick me up near the bus stop at Daffys. Early one morning, he got there before me and decided to pull into the lot and park. Just so happens that one of them thought he had pulled over for her and she walked over and just got into the car. He never even saw her until she opened the door. When I got there, he was out the car screaming expletives at her to remove herself from his vehicle. Was the funniest ish ever!!! Big ol burly man freaked out cause a lil waif looking hooker got in his car. LOL I give him crap about it to this day.

+1 on Tonnele Ave = Hooker Boulevard.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 AM

7,055 posts, read 19,297,475 times
Tonnele Ave certainly. Also the parking lot at the Petro truck stop in Bordentown. After dark, the lot lizards come out.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:03 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
There was a big article in The Record last year on the hookers in Paterson. Clientele comes in from the outlying towns like Clifton, etc. They did profiles on some of the hookers--draining ulcers on their skin from too many needles, teeth missing, generally ugly and in questionable health. Men must be really desperate to have to resort to get their sex from these women and then having to pay for it too yet.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:05 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
Tonnele Ave certainly. Also the parking lot at the Petro truck stop in Bordentown. After dark, the lot lizards come out.
One of the girls my sister graduated high school with was a lot lizard at the truck stop on Route 17 in Mahwah.

Then some guy from town with sons younger than she was married her.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 AM

625 posts, read 3,634,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
There was a big article in The Record last year on the hookers in Paterson. Clientele comes in from the outlying towns like Clifton, etc. They did profiles on some of the hookers--draining ulcers on their skin from too many needles, teeth missing, generally ugly and in questionable health. Men must be really desperate to have to resort to get their sex from these women and then having to pay for it too yet.

Lol I remember that article. They used to be all over Market St. not sure if they are still out there as I don't go out at night too often. When I do venture out and happen to drive down Broadway in Paterson you can find the usual toothless crackhead hookers getting into some middle aged dude nice town car. I always wonder what excuse they use to get away from their wives in the middle of the night

Anyway hookers can be found anywhere though but usually in the nicer towns they prefer to advertise on Craiglists under the psuedo "masseuse" postings.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:40 PM

1,173 posts, read 4,750,223 times
Yes excellent thread! Let's tell all the sleezeballs who want to find a hooker in NJ exactly where to find them-BRAVO!

Old 09-02-2010, 01:19 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
most sleezeballs go inside now to massage palors, aka brothel. There is one right in the nice town of Oakland doing business as we type. They are all over on the inside. Cell phones, and the first invention of beepers really took all the sleeze inside and to a whole new level. I remember the beepers first, now its all inside. If your walking the streets your really hurting!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey