Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 12:13 PM

9 posts, read 55,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC1990 View Post
so now this has become a forum for promoting prostitution????
I wouldnt say promoting. I am not here to argue or debate this but honestly if you are here reading about this there has to be a reason for it.
Why are people so concerned with what other people are doing to make a buck or two to survive and do what is necessary to live day to day in this crazy world and economy.
Do you help these people in other ways? Do you donate money, do charity work, help people recover from these "bad habits"?
I am tired of people complaining about it already.There are much bigger issues and problems we have today in this world so please use the effort and your kindness where its needed.
If you dont like it dont bother with it......it has been here for forever and will continue to do so.

Do you visit strip clubs? Have you ever done anything "wrong" in your life?

Just because it is a law it makes it wrong in our state. Go to another state and its no issue because it is legalized and taxed. Go figure.....
Pick up a woman in a bar and treat her to a movie and dinner. 100 bucks and a few hours later you are in the sack with her having a possible one night stand. Please tell me the difference? Sometimes a man wants a pop without the fear of getting a woman emotionally attached or possibly having a stalker. I could go on and on and you may never see the point.
You do as you please and we will do the same without knocking you for what you enjoy doing.
If someone has a question this is an open forum to ask or they can just send a DM. Nobody is promoting it we are just sharing info

Have a great day!

Old 06-14-2011, 12:39 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,976,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1dogg View Post
I wouldnt say promoting. I am not here to argue or debate this but honestly if you are here reading about this there has to be a reason for it.
Why are people so concerned with what other people are doing to make a buck or two to survive and do what is necessary to live day to day in this crazy world and economy.
Do you help these people in other ways? Do you donate money, do charity work, help people recover from these "bad habits"?
I am tired of people complaining about it already.There are much bigger issues and problems we have today in this world so please use the effort and your kindness where its needed.
If you dont like it dont bother with it......it has been here for forever and will continue to do so.

Do you visit strip clubs? Have you ever done anything "wrong" in your life?

Just because it is a law it makes it wrong in our state. Go to another state and its no issue because it is legalized and taxed. Go figure.....
Pick up a woman in a bar and treat her to a movie and dinner. 100 bucks and a few hours later you are in the sack with her having a possible one night stand. Please tell me the difference? Sometimes a man wants a pop without the fear of getting a woman emotionally attached or possibly having a stalker. I could go on and on and you may never see the point.
You do as you please and we will do the same without knocking you for what you enjoy doing.
If someone has a question this is an open forum to ask or they can just send a DM. Nobody is promoting it we are just sharing info

Have a great day!
Uh, it seems you that you are promoting it.

And you seem to have come to this site specifically because of this thread (I wonder what terms you searched in google that led you here...?). Others here come for the many topics about the state that interest them and this on just appeared and gets read like any other post.

You have your moral code and good luck to you. But let's start with the obvious -- prostitution is illegal.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
Uh, it seems you that you are promoting it.

And you seem to have come to this site specifically because of this thread (I wonder what terms you searched in google that led you here...?). Others here come for the many topics about the state that interest them and this on just appeared and gets read like any other post.

You have your moral code and good luck to you. But let's start with the obvious -- prostitution is illegal.
I didnt not advertise, or ask anyone to get involved with prostitution nor do I make any money here so how am I promoting it? Either way it makes no difference so why keep beating at a dead horse

You are right, in NJ and NY it is illegal but you cant make general statement like that being that it is not illegal everywhere.

I agree and think this is a healthy and good forum for current issues and concerns for us to discuss.
This is the first visit of many prostitution.

See ya later

Old 06-14-2011, 01:33 PM

303 posts, read 752,202 times
what ever you say its still sad that you have to pay for sex. thats just a loser move, you have no type of dignity or "game" to hook up with a girl.

Old 06-14-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC1990 View Post
what ever you say its still sad that you have to pay for sex. thats just a loser move, you have no type of dignity or "game" to hook up with a girl.
LOL Thats pretty funny. I have played that game and probably got more sex than you will get in your lifetime. I love women and I love sex period. How I get it is none of your business to be honest with you. I didnt say I go out and do this 3 times a week lol. You didnt have to go there as I was trying to be nice about this.
You take a girl out to a bar, movie, dinner whatever and you are paying for it to my friend. The difference is you pay, get exactly what you want, get up and leave and not have to deal with the drama.

You do you and I will take care of myself....but again. Dont talk about how much sex I get and what I have to do to get it because I havent gotten more than any man could ask for and have no trouble continuing to do so.
Just make sure your wife/girlfriend isnt cheating on you with some other guy including me.

Have a good day and dont assume anything!

Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM

Ladies of city-data NJ: Please stay calm, even though you are in the presence of tim1dogg (keeping it classy here since, uh.. yesterday?)

Old 06-14-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Ladies of city-data NJ: Please stay calm, even though you are in the presence of tim1dogg (keeping it classy here since, uh.. yesterday?)
You are so funny. Are you a comedian by chance?
You my friend need to get a life.
I didnt join this forum to play childish back and forth game with you.
yes, please give the ladies a heads up about me when you are the one getting no play. You are very classy as well visiting and posting your feelings about prostitution...thats funny.
You are great men and women should love to have you Angels around.
To each his own.....

Old 06-14-2011, 03:04 PM

Thanks tim1doggie. I have a life. Maybe that's something else that you need to buy for yourself.

Cheers!

Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Thanks tim1doggie. I have a life. Maybe that's something else that you need to buy for yourself.

Cheers!
You are very welcome halffull of life. Hopefully I dont end up with one like yours. I'm glad you are staying positive in thinking you have a life....its a great start. Now leave me alone loser....I mean half life.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:00 PM

1,446 posts, read 4,596,039 times
Alright guys...let's stick to the topic before the moderator gives out warnings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey