Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2010, 03:02 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS250 View Post
I seem to see them all the time on Tonelle Ave now in the morning. I thought this only happens in NY. Where do you usually see them?
I lived in NYC for over 20 years and have never see hookers. I have seem some drug dealers, but never hookers.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:32 PM

1,110 posts, read 4,371,636 times
One of MANY reasons why I moved out of the dump they call Jersey City! Hookers are there at 6AM, 7AM, afternoon, and night. Ive seen truckers picking them up, Ive seen them entering those sleeze ball motels along tonnelle. Dump..dump..dump..

Old 06-13-2011, 07:01 PM

9 posts, read 55,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLuckoftheDraw View Post
I'm a fan of prostitution. For years I never saw anyone in Jersey City that was clearly a hooker. I've been down Tonnelle hundreds of times and never saw anyone that was clearly a hooker. I finally figured out that Ocean Avenue is the place to find women who are obviously hookers. There do not seem to be near as many here as in some other, smaller cities I'm familiar with, however.

Part of the problem finding them in the metro NYC area is that people walk here. So just because you see a female walking on the sidewalk, that doesn't mean she's a hooker. In some other areas of the country, there's at least a 90% chance that if you see a female walking on the sidewalk, she's a hooker, because people just don't walk up and down those streets. They drive everywhere instead. The more sure thing here is to go to a "massage parlor", or check out the ads in the back of the Voice, etc.

I am also a fan. I tried to see if I can send you an email but didnt see any way it could be done. Please let me know more info on how or where you find them.
It is the life they either choose or forced to live. Most men do it whether it be with a co-worker, friend, at a massage parlor, strip joint....I could go on and on lol Ever wonder why in some states its legal and some or not??

Old 06-13-2011, 08:38 PM

1,787 posts, read 5,747,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1dogg View Post
I am also a fan. I tried to see if I can send you an email but didnt see any way it could be done. Please let me know more info on how or where you find them.
It is the life they either choose or forced to live. Most men do it whether it be with a co-worker, friend, at a massage parlor, strip joint....I could go on and on lol Ever wonder why in some states its legal and some or not??
Click on the person's user name, a drop-down menu will appear, select "send direct message (DM)..."

Old 06-13-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timneh5 View Post
Click on the person's user name, a drop-down menu will appear, select "send direct message (DM)..."
Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated!

Old 06-13-2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timneh5 View Post
Direct message DM was not an option for me....

Old 06-14-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Direct message DM was not an option for me....
Working for some reason today so please ignore my last post of not being able to send a DM. Thanks again..

Old 06-14-2011, 11:09 AM

1,446 posts, read 4,597,806 times
Tonnellen Avenue in North Bergen or by the station? Where exactly is this Tonnellen Avenue that everyone is talking about? Just curious.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:43 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:

This thread has crossed the line into creepiness.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:45 AM

303 posts, read 752,571 times
so now this has become a forum for promoting prostitution????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey