Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you dislike about miami the most?
Rude people, and aggressive drivers 7 30.43%
Spanish speaking all over the place 7 30.43%
Hot weather and/or Hurricanes 4 17.39%
The lack of Career Opportunities 5 21.74%
Latinos are not recognized as white European 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:47 PM

6 posts, read 3,704 times

Advertisements

Rock

So you are in Brazil...
Enjoy those garotas...

Old 08-18-2009, 04:47 PM

2,113 posts, read 5,078,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveforonce View Post
Rock

Can you post a pic of those girls?
The girls at MSD High School in Parkland ... I could get in trouble for that ..... anyhow some look "preppy " and speak Ghetto while others look like Chongas with the slicked hair stuck to their face and huge loop ear rings and yes they are red heads with Irish and Jewish last names ... my wife knows more than one Chonga with last names like Rosenberg , Stern , Cohen , Geller .... White Chongas .... so sad but true and even funny as hell !!!

The Ghetto mentality is everywhere thanks to MTV and hip hop ... so sad and so true !!

Old 08-18-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
Rock LOL you are too funny.

Lets use this forum to discuss the topic at hand (its not CL) and maybe it can be civil at the same time.
Thanks Doggiebus ... ok I promise I will drop the subject !!!

Cheers

Rocko

Old 08-18-2009, 04:51 PM

Rock

Jewish girls are somewhat Latin, they also have large buttocks and all the gestuality.
Jewish girls are hot.
Quite interesting.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Rock

So you are in Brazil...
Enjoy those garotas...
Brazil has its down side , but the people are actually super cool ... and yes the Garotas are stunning ... especially at any mall in Sao Paulo ... my god the traffic here is like being in hell though .. the "marginal " here which is a main highway through the city is like a scene out of Bangkok !! music and food are superb though and talk about haves and have not's .... also tough to do business here as import restrictions are brutal !!!

I cannot enjoy the garotas ... my wife would kill me !!!!! and I am a terrible liar !!

So long !!!

Old 08-18-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Rock

Jewish girls are somewhat Latin, they also have large buttocks and all the gestuality.
Jewish girls are hot.
Quite interesting.
Actually many of the Jewish women in Weston and Parkland are very good looking .... some with better boob jobs than others ... but who I am to be picky ok now I really have to go !!

Old 08-18-2009, 05:01 PM

Rock

Yes, Brazil is a very nationalistic country and they try to build their industry through restrictions that are always circunvented.

The Lula character is quite confusing.

Sao Paulo is heavy industrial.

You might find interesting setting your "hub" in any country that Brazil has preferential agreements.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:04 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,610,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
Not rare at all chief ... I live in mostly "white" non -hispanic Parkland .. my wife is a volunteer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School .. which is by Florida standards an A school and she hears that and ghetto speak coming from white non hispanic teenage girls all day ... it is not just limited to black and hispanic teens .

Most rich white schools have marginalized segments of poor whites who prefer to act "minority". Kind of like the "Goth" or the "calculator" crowd. This is nothing new.

Quote:
I've known quit a lot of people like Cuba Libre.
They are Cubans raised in Chicago and elsewhere brought to Miami by their parents.
They usually react violently.
Uh oh Rock looks like you lost a friend...

Old 08-18-2009, 06:06 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,063,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post

RIP Leaveforonce

Old 08-18-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
Most rich white schools have marginalized segments of poor whites who prefer to act "minority". Kind of like the "Goth" or the "calculator" crowd. This is nothing new.

Sorry brotha ... no marginalized segments of poor whites in either Parkland or where we used to live Weston ... just middle class and upper middle class white kids " keepin it real " and making friends with the minorities .. oops something you would not know about .

If that "friend " is you .... trust me I will not be losing any sleep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami