Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you dislike about miami the most?
Rude people, and aggressive drivers 7 30.43%
Spanish speaking all over the place 7 30.43%
Hot weather and/or Hurricanes 4 17.39%
The lack of Career Opportunities 5 21.74%
Latinos are not recognized as white European 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:34 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,610,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
Those are illegal Central American immigrants , not well to do Hispanics from Venezuela or Argentina or Chile are they .... you will see plenty of shirtless , low stratus Central American and Mexicans milling about back alleys in Los Angeles , Houston , Dallas , San Antonio ( graffitti central )
Atlanta ( yes Atlanta !! ) Tampa , Chicago , NYC ,,, what is the point ... you will see exactly what you are describing in the black community as well ... see Overtown , Liberty City , Miramar , Riviera Beach ... Atlanta , Detroit , St.Louis , Houston ( again ) Los Angeles , Chicago .. again what is your point other than you seem to despise Hispanics ?

You need to get out and see the world my friend ... either that or do us all a favor and leave South Florida ... your hateful posts are becoming tiresome .

Hell I was in Bradenton , Florida a few weeks ago in an area that is at least 90% white non-hispanic just a few miles north of upscale Sarasota and I saw just what you are describing ... including cars parked in the grass in front yards .. oh and throw in plenty of run down trailer parks !!

After seeing many of your posts either you have a serious issue with Hispanics bordering on hatred or you heart was broken by a Cuban gardener and you have not gotten over him
They're all Hispanics...

Old 08-18-2009, 04:36 PM

2,113 posts, read 5,076,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
That's a rare anomoly... Sure it wasn't a white Hispanic? Or one who claims to be white on the census?
Not rare at all chief ... I live in mostly "white" non -hispanic Parkland .. my wife is a volunteer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School .. which is by Florida standards an A school and she hears that and ghetto speak coming from white non hispanic teenage girls all day ... it is not just limited to black and hispanic teens .

Old 08-18-2009, 04:37 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Quote:
That's a rare anomoly... Sure it wasn't a white Hispanic? Or one who claims to be white on the census?
Well I have news for you, Latino is not a race, "white" is. When we get surveyed we have to answer what is our ethnicity, which is hispanic/Latino, and then some of your white people up in Washington decided to ask us what is our race and the only options we have White, Black and Asian. I will be more than glad to enter something that is not WHITE but that's what YOUR people are telling me to answer. So don't blames us, blame your white fellows in Washington that decided to classify us as Whites. I could care less, I look white but I definitely don't feel like one of yours.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 PM

6 posts, read 3,701 times
Rock

He's Hispanic.
He's just like one of those Jews that becomes Skin.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
They're all Hispanics...
That Cuban gardener must have done a job on you . Bitter and broken hearted .. Moderator cut: Personal Attack

Old 08-18-2009, 04:41 PM

Rock

Can you post a pic of those girls?

Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveforonce View Post
Rock

He's Hispanic.
He's just like one of those Jews that becomes Skins.
No he is not Hispanic ... he is a hateful white guy with issues .. I cannot believe I am in a hotel room in Brazil wasting my time discussing "Coooobah Leeeebree " and his issues . Gotta go .. peace , love and happiness to all ... White Non-hispanic , Hispanics , Asians , Blacks , Klingons , people from North Carolina ,,, everyone !!!!

Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
No he is not Hispanic ... he is a hateful white guy with issues .. I cannot believe I am in a hotel room in Brazil wasting my time discussing "Coooobah Leeeebree " and his issues . Gotta go .. peace , love and happiness to all ... White Non-hispanic , Hispanics , Asians , Blacks , Klingons , people from North Carolina ,,, everyone !!!!
LOL enjoy your trip hahahaha

Old 08-18-2009, 04:45 PM

I've known quit a lot of people like Cuba Libre.
They are Cubans raised in Chicago and elsewhere brought to Miami by their parents.
They usually react violently.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:46 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
Rock LOL you are too funny.

Lets use this forum to discuss the topic at hand (its not CL) and maybe it can be civil at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami