Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 04:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,617 times

Advertisements

relocating to the cincinnati, ohio area. spouse will be working along the ohio river. i will be working in florence, ky. wondering if to look in ky or indiana for 2 bdr home or apt allowing our 2 cats and having a washer dryer hookup can anyone recommend where to start. moving by mid dec, don't have much tim, spur of the moment with his company transferring him. please help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 02:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,376 times
Hi there, we are a South African couple and want to immigrate to Louisville KY. We are looking at homes out of Louiville with some land for horses. Hopefully we have picked the right location but if anyone else has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. [email]bretlin@lantic.net[/email]

Old 06-22-2010, 04:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,400 times
Consider Bowling Green. Lexington or Louisville.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:19 PM

5 posts, read 17,626 times
wow many people are moving there too how are everyone doing i wish that I could get emails for the people who were relocating a few years back how is everything and .. I am in the same boat wanting to move away from the city. I live in the new bedford and fall river area here in Massachusetts. I am just looking for peace area drugs are everywhere but when it is on almost every corner within a 30 mile radius and thee are more methadone clinics then there are recreational for kids and families where then you have to make a decision. I have 3 kids and well we are starting from scratch we were even thinking bout moving into a Amish community which is what brought me to the Kentucky state. I was looking at Arizona (to hot) then New Jersey (to much city) Pennsylvania(still researching) and California (to far from family.) Please email me with any suggestions on relocating. I figured with a set amount of money.... I have moved around alot due to being in a military family. this is my first move as a parent and a adult so I am new to what issues I should be researching and to make sure I do not overlook anything. my email is [email]bewtifull1204@yahoo.com[/email] please contact or reply to this message thank you.

XXOO,
Rebecca ... looking for a place to hang our family hat!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky