Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,572 times

Advertisements

Hi Kstorts! I have been reading most of your posts because we are in a very similar situation...or were until you made your move! Anyway, your post caught my eye. We live in Northern CA and are contemplating moving to the CDA area this summer. We have looked into many places and CDA seems to offer what we are looking for. I was just wondering how you are liking it up there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 01:52 AM

265 posts, read 687,412 times
Wow, no messages or responses from 6/10/10? well glad everything went well and I am hoping for some current news from anyone. I know its been awhile since I have been on but I am still thinking about moving myself. Good luck Kstorts, and to you too Outtacali, and you will love it also, when you get up to CDA!.jim

Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 AM

102 posts, read 338,221 times
Hey outtacali & hatehumidity!

Sorry for the delayed responses...the weather has been so beautiful that I haven't been on the computer much...there are too many things to do outdoors to waste them inside! LOL

I LOVE it here...I couldn't be happier here! I have gone back to cali once so far for a work-related trip...I missed the familiarity of home and my family/friends, but that's it. I know as soon as I really learn my way around things will get a lot easier (and funner, as there is so much here that I haven't even checked it all out yet).

I joined a roller derby team up here- super fun...

I also went to the festivals today....HUGE!! It was really cool...and everyone seemed so friendly and "happy"....it was almost surreal compared to past festivals/street fairs I've gone to in CA where people glare at eachother with that hate-look. I came and went in a good mood despite my screaming 2 year old...LOL.

I have to say...before moving here I had this idea in my head that it would be ultra conservative, and was afraid I would stand out because of my tattoos...not the case at all. I am from the central valley in CA and I see more heavily tattooed people here than I did there (and far more people with crazy piercings...LOL)...In fact, the day I met my neighbor she pulled out 7 pieces of jewelry and proceeded to put them all in her face while having a conversation with me over the neighborhood...LOL. (yes, it was a little bizzare...LOL, but she was super friendly).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho