Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:01 AM

12,977 posts, read 9,495,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCEddie View Post
Jack's shakes are great. Thanks for reminding me. (I'm losing some weight - so no shakes until July for me )
Agree on their shakes, but it takes a while for it to melt enough to get through the straw. Their burgers aren't bad either, especially for fast food. I don't go often, but the busiest location I've seen around lunchtime is the one on Wall Triana, a half mile or so south of Cleghorn (love that name - I always think of Foghorn Leghorn when I see it ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2021, 09:09 AM

1,645 posts, read 3,096,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Agree on their shakes, but it takes a while for it to melt enough to get through the straw. Their burgers aren't bad either, especially for fast food. I don't go often, but the busiest location I've seen around lunchtime is the one on Wall Triana, a half mile or so south of Cleghorn (love that name - I always think of Foghorn Leghorn when I see it ).
That's funny. I also think of Foghorn Cleghorn

I would get the shake, and let it sit in my car for a few minutes.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:20 AM

Quote:
That's funny. I also think of Foghorn Cleghorn

I would get the shake, and let it sit in my car for a few minutes.
Is the rooster named Foghorn Cleghorn? I can't really remember; it's been years since I've seen those cartoons - they may have been canceled these days for all I know. They're canceling everything else (I love the coyote and Roadrunner, but I suppose it's too violent).

Old 05-22-2021, 05:32 PM

609 posts, read 529,548 times
Quote:
Is the rooster named Foghorn Cleghorn? I can't really remember; it's been years since I've seen those cartoons - they may have been canceled these days for all I know. They're canceling everything else (I love the coyote and Roadrunner, but I suppose it's too violent).
Foghorn Leghorn.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:29 PM

1,420 posts, read 1,592,793 times

Foghorn Leghorn
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foghorn_Leghorn

Old 05-22-2021, 08:36 PM

2,996 posts, read 3,579,157 times
Quote:
The cancel hypocrites are worse that whatever they are whining about.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:36 PM

483 posts, read 630,490 times
Quote:
Nothing to do with Whataburger, but it does concern burgers ....

We played golf at Goosepond Lake Course (used to be called Colony) and had lunch at the restaurant a half mile or so past the entrance to the golf course. The burger was the best I've had since I was a child - extremely good. One of my buddies said it started out at 1/2 lb, and I believe it. I took half of it home to have later. And inexpensive, considering the size and quality - the burger, fries, and a beer were just under $10. Try it if you're ever over that way.
Is this it?
http://goosepond.org/wp-content/uplo...docks-menu.pdf

Old 05-22-2021, 09:59 PM

1,645 posts, read 3,096,254 times
Quote:
LOL!

Sorry, I meant I say, I say Foghorn Cleghorn when I’m at that street.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmom2000 View Post
Probably, since it was the only restaurant I saw on that road, but they don't show a picture of the building so it's hard to tell.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:09 AM

Quote:
LOL!

Sorry, I meant I say, I say Foghorn Cleghorn when I’m at that street.
Haha. I think Madison must have run out of street names. The Cracker Barrel is on the corner of Cleghorn and Tom Thrasher - those are some odd street names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area