Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE

Group Created by cmoscinski

Q & A for Buyers, Seller's, Realtor's to share information, situations, experiences.

View All Members Showing 10 of 533 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 24 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 179
  1. jessica_stevens
    03-29-2024 02:55 AM - permalink
    jessica_stevens
    Hello friends, this is Jessica Stevens here. I am here on this forum to promote our spec homes which is in Poteet, Texas. The place is well connected to San Antonio. If any one is looking for homes in Poteet, TX then do let me know. The spec home as well as lots are available for buying, the rates start from $399,000. It is considered one of the safe place with low crime rates and nature surrounded place. Moreover, it is a booming place so expect good job opportunities here and the famous Poteet school is in walkable distance. You can check more information from here - https://strawberryfieldstexas.com/houses-available/
  2. mag.bond
    03-21-2024 08:06 AM - permalink
    mag.bond
    Welcome to your new home! Experience the joy of coming back to this inviting space, featuring a spacious open floor plan that seamlessly blends the kitchen and living area, perfect for entertaining friends and family or simply unwinding after a long day.

Indulge your culinary passions in the stylish and functional kitchen, boasting new cabinets, faucets, lighting, dishwasher, and a smart stove. Whether it's a quick meal or a family gathering, this kitchen is equipped for it all.

Relax in the cozy living room, basking in natural light and ample room to stretch out and rejuvenate. With two spacious bedrooms and two beautifully finished bathrooms, including one with a large walk-in shower, every inch of this home is designed for comfort and convenience.

Renovated to perfection, this home features new subfloors, flooring, and freshly painted interiors, offering a welcoming and stylish retreat. Adding even more value are the brand-new A/C unit, PEX waterlines, and tankless water heater.

Convenience meets functionality with a nice-sized shed boasting washer/dryer hookups, providing additional storage space. Don't miss out on making this your new home—call today to schedule an appointment.

Lot Rent is $1,030. ALL INFORMATION IS DEEMED ACCURATE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. Additional fees for amenities may apply. The agent and/or company are not responsible for quoting current monthly fees, lot rent, or dues/fees associated with the community or home. It is the responsibility of the buyer and community manager/owner to obtain/disclose this information.

This house is a stunning remodel with new ceilings, walls, and appliances, including brand-new cabinets. Follow for more updates on my YouTube page: @Miguelgonzalez1966. From beginning to end of making this transformation
  3. Jameson5280
    03-09-2024 12:55 PM - permalink
    Jameson5280
    Hello friends!!
    I am Jameson, a Real estate Broker Associate based in Denver, CO. I am here on this forum to make myself available for anyone who is interested in moving to CO & has questions or needs any assistance in their journey!
    I very much enjoy sharing my expertise about this beautiful state & helping families navigate their adventure relocating here.
    I hope that everyone who reads this is having a wonderful day!
  4. vinodkhan
    02-03-2024 11:50 PM - permalink
    vinodkhan
    Sale Deed/ Agreement – Once the documentation is cleared, the parties can then enter into an agreement to sell and confirm the terms and conditions. After this, they can start preparing the sale deed. Agreement to sell precedes execution of a sale deed. The subsequent sale deed is based on the agreement to sell
  5. Sisnmo
    07-27-2023 09:53 PM - permalink
    Sisnmo
    My spouse and self are relocating from Grand Lake Grove Oklahoma to the Springdale Arkansas area within 30 mile radius. We own our property in Grove so we will need to sell before we can purchase a home in Arkansas area.. we would like to find a place somewhere in the country with less than a acre possibly mobile home 2 bedroom 2 bath. We are not familiar with the area so we are looking for suggestions on the best way to make this move go smoothly and hopefully be in new place before winter.. we have 140.000 in the place we own now and want to stay in that price range and yes we realize that this isn’t much but we prefer not to go into debt if nessacary we could come up with 50,000..so I am in hopes that we could possibly get some suggestions and possibly someone that may have some solid ideas of our situation. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from people’s perspectives
  6. Dannybrain
    02-01-2023 07:35 AM - permalink
    Dannybrain
    Is it profitable to buy and sell houses?
    Can you make money from house flipping? When it's done the right way, you definitely can! In the second quarter of 2021, flipped homes sold for an all-time high median price of $267,000 with a gross profit of almost $67,000. Keep in mind that the gross profit doesn't include the amount spent on repairs and renovations(https://mandbvendingmachines.com)
  7. veganaddict
    01-14-2023 03:37 PM - permalink
    veganaddict
    Top 5 Tips on How To Win Free Money For Your Business Idea/Projects

Winning free money for business projects can be a daunting task, but the potential rewards are worth the effort. Here are a few tips to help you get started.

1. Research Available Grants: Government agencies, foundations, and corporations all offer small business grants. Do some research to find out what grants are available for your project and meet the criteria.

2. Apply for Grants: Once you have identified potential grants, carefully read the application requirements and follow the instructions. Make sure you provide all the necessary information and follow the submission guidelines.

3. Write a Convincing Business Plan: A well-crafted business plan is essential to secure a small business grant. It should include detailed information about the project, the expected outcome, the budget, and how the money will be used.

4. Create a Professional Pitch: Prepare a professional pitch to present your business and project to potential investors and grantors. This should include an executive summary, a description of the project, and a plan for how the money will be used.

5. Follow Up: After you have submitted your application, follow up with the grantor to make sure it was received. This will show that you are organized and committed to the project.

By following these tips, you will be able to maximize your chances of winning free money for your business project. Good luck!

Take Advantage of These Free Money Opportunities Today and Make Your Dream Business come through. ➡⏭ https://bit.ly/3CFfXok
  8. raihanraju470
  9. raihanraju470
  10. raihanraju470
    01-03-2023 10:47 PM - permalink
    raihanraju470
    i am a new member of your group . visit my websit https://healthinfobd.com/%e0%a6%af%e...7%8b%e0%a6%97/