Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE

Group Created by cmoscinski

Q & A for Buyers, Seller's, Realtor's to share information, situations, experiences.

View All Members Showing 10 of 533 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 24 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 51 to 60 of 179
  1. usmanimran577
    06-30-2018 04:04 AM - permalink
    usmanimran577
    An Opportunity to Open your Business in Pakistan Capital Islamabad Prime Most Location.
    Shehrazad is a Hotel Mall Project in most lucrative location of Islamabad.
    for more information contact at usman@proxymedia.pk
  2. usmanimran577
    06-30-2018 04:03 AM - permalink
    usmanimran577
    "We offer a professional platform where results-oriented yet cost-effective services are offered to our clients within and outside Pakistan in the following areas:

Bounced Cheque Issues
    Unpaid Invoices
    Breach of Contract
    Litigation Services
    Labour Disputes
    Contract Drafting
    Civil Disputes"
    for more information contact at usman@proxymedia.pk
  3. Jomicam
    05-31-2018 02:47 AM - permalink
    Jomicam
    hello guys, it's the dash cam manufacturer Jomicam. I'm doing business on Amazon right now. If you wanna get a dash cam pease leave me a message.
  4. ellathomas121
    05-14-2018 11:09 PM - permalink
    ellathomas121
    We are happy to provide customized property management services on either an a la carte or full service basis.
  5. pgimenezp
    05-14-2018 06:05 AM - permalink
    pgimenezp
    Good morning to all. My name is Patricia Gimenez and I am a Real Estate Professional associated with Coldwell Banker in Weston, Florida. I serve all West Broward area and certains areas of Miami Dade, like Doral, Miami Lakes, Brickell, Downtown Miami and Aventura.
  6. keithsellsthebeach
    05-05-2018 05:29 AM - permalink
    keithsellsthebeach
    Good morning everyone!! My name is Keith McGurk and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a local Realtor in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. I've recently relocated with my wife and 3 boys from NY where I was a NYC Police Officer. I've been involved in the Real Estate industry since 2016, and have had great success walking my clients through the entire process from pre-approval to offer right to closing. Please visit my website to see all the up to date properties for sale in the area https://www.kmbeachlife.com .
  7. neymay30
    04-29-2018 11:48 AM - permalink
    neymay30
    Hello Everyone, my name is Nelly Elliott with KW reality Lexington Ky and looking forward to help you with all your real estate needs
  8. lovesSWFL
    04-23-2018 07:58 PM - permalink
    lovesSWFL
    Hi All! My name is Nancy Schulman and I reside in Rotonda West, Florida. I sell real estate anywhere from Sarasota to Punta Gorda. I am associated with Green Lion Realty. Feel free to contact me at 269-720-0750!
  9. makiyang
    04-18-2018 10:18 PM - permalink
    makiyang
    Hello,we are looking for reviewers to review our products! Free of charge! It's really simple. We have projector, video camera, Bluetooth earphones,Type C,HDMI, Smart power strip, Smart Wifi bulb,Smart Bracelet,Blackheads Remover,Wireless video adapter, Dual band USB, writing tablet, steam hair straightener and so on.If you give us a review, you will get new one. Please contact me if interested. Thank you!
    My email:makiyang107#gmail.com
  10. Wheelerk
    02-20-2018 06:41 AM - permalink
    Wheelerk
    If the buyer wants to get out of a land contract, had put 5000 down and roughly 6000 worth of work into the place, does the buyer have the right to ask for any money back? 6000 was cosmetic not issue repair...

Page 2 of 2<12

Quick Reply

Options

Quote message in reply?

«*Previous Thread*|*Next Thread*»

Similar ThreadsNeed a lawyer for land contract, Michigan, 3 repliesAbandonment Of Land Contract, Michigan, 4 repliesLand contract interest, Michigan, 2 repliesland contract closing, Michigan, 8 repliesLand contract, Michigan, 6 repliesLand Contract, Michigan, 3 replies