Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE

Group Created by cmoscinski

Q & A for Buyers, Seller's, Realtor's to share information, situations, experiences.

View All Members Showing 10 of 533 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 24 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 61 to 70 of 179
  1. UK Sandra
    02-19-2018 07:33 AM - permalink
    UK Sandra
    Looking for advice from realtor in Nevada. I am from UK looking for buying advice as a non resident ? The pros & cons, the things you need to have in place before you even find a property ? Many thanks
  2. DebSellsAZHomes
    02-04-2018 04:06 PM - permalink
    DebSellsAZHomes
    I am a Realtor in the Phoenix Metro area, specializing in the east valley areas of Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek. I handle resale and new but not rentals. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to visit my website at Debbie Jennings, Realtor
  3. SurfandSand
  4. 11-15-2017 01:26 PM - permalink
    rback
    Hi ,
    I am a realtor in Milwaukee area with Shorewest Realtors and would love to help you or your dear ones in their move to the area...
    The Art of business misses a beat in our fast and robotic business world today. Call me old school but Coming from an Interior Designing background, I always loved seeing the joy on my clients faces when they see the design I put together for them,become a reality. I wanted to take this experience and feeling of joy into Real Estate and show my clients a different view of the home they are looking at to buy. I love not only helping directly my customers fulfill their dreams but assisting companies and facilitating the move of families from across different parts of the country is all so fulfilling.

Gather that Courage,Hold on to that Will, Fulfill that Dream..... Lets get you Home!
  5. JanNic
    10-27-2017 08:01 AM - permalink
    JanNic
    Hello!
    I am a Realtor with Keller Williams in the Greater Omaha area. I would love to help you, your family and friends if they are moving to the area or selling a home in the area.
  6. NHJewelsRE
    10-24-2017 09:58 AM - permalink
    NHJewelsRE
    Hello!
    My name is Julie Pelletier and I am a Realtor® with Keller Williams in southeast NH and northeast MA. If you or anyone you know are looking to move to the area, I am happy to be of assistance in any way.
  7. ljdeitsch
    09-07-2017 02:51 PM - permalink
    ljdeitsch
    Hello Everyone! My name is Laura Deitsch and I am with Grow Local Realty in NC (Raleigh/Durham) Please feel free to contact me if you have any referrals and/or if you are relocating to the area. I would love to assit you with your housing needs!

Interested in a beautiful new home in Wake County (Raleigh, Holly Springs, Apex, Wake Forest and more)? Click here to search for news homes in this hot market.

Need to sell? Click Sell at the top of the screen to see the value of your home! This page automatically updates every 15 minutes.

Raleigh NC Real Estate Search. View All Triangle Listings - Updated Every 15 Minutes!
  8. bernard taylor
    07-03-2017 12:20 PM - permalink
    bernard taylor
    I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. my boyfriend Slay Scot left me for another girl for three months’ ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who dis virgin me when i was 21 years old. about two years ago, A friend of mine called Bella told me he saw some testimonies of this great DR.Usman that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr.Usman for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalfCONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS IS.blackmagicspell@yahoo.com,whatsapp +27630460465,,,website.Home-Dr Abubakar Voodoo Revenge & Death Spells Professional ,,
    Email: drusmanblackmagicspell247@gmail.com
  9. Aprilclouds
    03-06-2017 07:43 PM - permalink
    Aprilclouds
    Hi Everyone, I am Keller Williams Real Estate Agent in Stamford CT. Please let me know if you need any help to buy, sell or rent in CT. I would love to assist.
  10. Lionking1231
    02-23-2017 09:36 PM - permalink
    Lionking1231
    Hello anyone know how to find out Incorporated zones for certain cities