Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Bible talk

Group Created by Hoosier

This group is for Christian believers to discuss the Bible, theology and how it impacts our lives in the 21st century

View All Members Showing 10 of 693 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 18 Picture(s)
howest2008 thoroughly enjoying himself at Pismo Beach California
From Howest2008
Taken January 2015
From Toolyps
Walker Green 007
From Fortoggie
Tulsa Downtown Historic Church
From Howest2008
images 23
From shecat
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 2136
  1. locust2
    03-18-2024 08:03 AM - permalink
    locust2
    salvation = saved to live on and on even forever
  2. TRex2
    02-29-2024 03:56 PM - permalink
    TRex2
    I have been trying to join groups or forums of Christians and Conservative Patriots.

I tend to work at the intersection of Religion and Politics, looking towards the future of America on the world stage, and how the current world stage fits with prophesy.

Anyone willing to help my find such groups would be appreciated.
  3. vinodkhan
    02-03-2024 11:58 PM - permalink
    vinodkhan
    Love God and your neighbor

When asked which commandment was the most important, Jesus said, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. to know more visit https://perfectbios.com
  4. vinodkhan
    02-03-2024 11:57 PM - permalink
    vinodkhan
    Love God and your neighbor

When asked which commandment was the most important, Jesus said, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. to know more visit https://perfectbios.com
  5. Sofia Smith
    01-31-2024 06:07 AM - permalink
    Sofia Smith
    Hi all! I'm Sofia Smith, glad to meet you. https://znakomstava18.ru/001
  6. Big     Gulp
    06-24-2023 09:43 PM - permalink
    Big Gulp
    I love God so much
  7. Big   Gulp
    06-23-2023 10:47 PM - permalink
    Big Gulp
    Hello... I love Jesus and I try to be loving and kind to others...

Im glad to be in this group
  8. axrashidul
    05-29-2023 10:07 PM - permalink
    axrashidul
    Top 5 Tips on How To Win Free Money For Your Business Idea/Projects

Winning free money for business projects can be a daunting task, but the potential rewards are worth the effort. Here are a few tips to help you get started.

1. Research Available Grants: Government agencies, foundations, and corporations all offer small business grants. Do some research to find out what grants are available for your project and meet the criteria.

2. Apply for Grants: Once you have identified potential grants, carefully read the application requirements and follow the instructions. Make sure you provide all the necessary information and follow the submission guidelines.

3. Write a Convincing Business Plan: A well-crafted business plan is essential to secure a small business grant. It should include detailed information about the project, the expected outcome, the budget, and how the money will be used.

4. Create a Professional Pitch: Prepare a professional pitch to present your business and project to potential investors and grantors. This should include an executive summary, a description of the project, and a plan for how the money will be used.

5. Follow Up: After you have submitted your application, follow up with the grantor to make sure it was received. This will show that you are organized and committed to the project.

By following these tips, you will be able to maximize your chances of winning free money for your business project. Good luck!

Take Advantage of These Free Money Opportunities Today and Make Your Dream Business come through. sites.google.com/view/chase-1000
  9. countrygirl1589
    09-28-2022 08:08 PM - permalink
    countrygirl1589
    Greetings all, I am a believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and seek to do His will in the journey called life. The Holy Scriptures is my guide. God gives us His instructions for life in His Word. If you continue in it, you will know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Don’t follow man’s philosophy, Follow God.
  10. Omeletveronica
    09-19-2022 06:36 PM - permalink
    Omeletveronica
    I just joined the site, I am a white God fearing woman in Orlando Fl looking to seriously date outside my race, NO it's not new for me, but it has been awhile. I am not typically a person that even see's color...but I cannot ignore the fact that there are cultural differences & at this point in my life I tend to lean more to the other side ..& would like to explore something more serious there...