Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 06:11 PM

3,428 posts, read 2,393,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I read he has neuropathy in his feet, that's why he sometimes falls. I've read that the neuropathy is also why he shuffles when he walks. If your feet are numb and tingly, that can't be pleasant.

I'm about 15 years younger than him and I had a hard fall a few months ago in front of a few people and I don't have neuropathy. Nothing hurt but my pride but it does happen.
Yup, my dad has had neuropathy in his feet since he was 60. I have a neuroma between two toes on my left foot and when it acts up, I have to be more careful about my balance. I've had it since I was in my 40's.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden tripped over a sand bag, he didn't trip over his own feet. Someone left the sandbag right behind where he was standing, and when he turned to walk away, he couldn't even get a first step in without tripping over it.

He got up and continued on - something most 80-year-olds wouldn't be capable of doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2023, 06:31 PM

4,596 posts, read 6,352,889 times
[quote=Corrie22;65338217]I don't know who is the more rabidly ignorant.....the people that write this crap....or the ones that fall for it

The two main crops in July are citrus and watermelon....with a total labor pool of ~80,000

Every one of those laborers belong to the 2 major Ag unions....Farm Bureau or Farmworker Association (I'd like to see some stats for this claim, as far as I know, ther "Farm Bureau" is an insurance company, not a labor union)

...the union members will not allow non-union labor to compete with them...and it would be a waste of time to even try it....they would still be paid exactly what the union members are paid[/QUOTE(where did this information come from ?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida