Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,041,572 times

Advertisements

They can be really cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 05:44 AM

8,410 posts, read 39,281,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
So, I work at Macys and I sell tons of short little daisy dukes and rompers to my young female customers. Regardless of their size they all want to wear them.
Attachment 63591

If you have that girls body, a romper looks alright, I think Even though I still think they look like something you put on a baby.

Same things goes with those mini shorts, or Daisy Dukes. They look great on a girls with slim toned legs, but yet the bigger girls just have to wear them. Whats wrong with longer shorts?
I think they look bad on anyone that can walk. But I hate those mini shorts too. You can't do anything in them but stand. You bend over and you butt pops out. I don't know about you guys..but I like to keep my butt covered by whatever I put on.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:52 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,600,097 times
Rompers were in, back in the 80's, which is further proof that fashion is a revolving door. Back then I had a couple that were a lot cuter than the picture posted. I think it is a fashion statement best left in the past for me.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:18 AM

16,907 posts, read 16,148,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
So, I work at Macys and I sell tons of short little daisy dukes and rompers to my young female customers. Regardless of their size they all want to wear them.
Attachment 63591

If you have that girls body, a romper looks alright, I think Even though I still think they look like something you put on a baby.

Same things goes with those mini shorts, or Daisy Dukes. They look great on a girls with slim toned legs, but yet the bigger girls just have to wear them. Whats wrong with longer shorts?
LOL!!! If I saw a "bigger girl" wearing them I'd be so floored with excitement that I'd never forget it! LOL! That would be a beautiful sight! It's quite a nice outfit and certainly not at all limited to small sized ladies. We don't all prefer the smaller women.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:45 AM

2 posts, read 1,718 times
Nice to see your postings...
i think it depends entirely on the woman and what she looks good in and feels most comfortable in

Old 06-15-2011, 12:48 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,651,593 times
I wear shorts, but rompers are uncomfortable for me. :/.
I like having separates when wearing shorts. The only piece I like together is a dress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty