Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2022, 12:11 PM

660 posts, read 234,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Salvation is by faith alone,.
It is true that salvation is by faith alone, not of good works. One only needs to believe in Christ to be saved. The truth is that, eventually, everyone of their own free will shall have faith in Christ and thus the entire world will become believers in Christ, allowing everyone to go to Heaven. All going to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

John 12:32 "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2022, 01:05 PM

13,611 posts, read 7,911,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSong View Post
It is true that salvation is by faith alone, not of good works. One only needs to believe in Christ to be saved. The truth is that, eventually, everyone of their own free will shall have faith in Christ and thus the entire world will become believers in Christ, allowing everyone to go to Heaven. All going to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

John 12:32 "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
If a person lives their mortal life without faith and dies faithless, how can they attain faith after they die?

Old 12-20-2022, 11:00 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
If a person lives their mortal life without faith and dies faithless, how can they attain faith after they die?
Faith is NOT a condition of salvation. It is a consequence of the FACT that Jesus DID SAVE US. Faith in Him is fully justified whether or not you personally have it simply because it is TRUE!!! Those who had no faith that it is true will simply learn the error of their ignorance!!!

Old 12-21-2022, 09:35 AM

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

This revelation is that all will be saved. While not everyone knows it, everyone will at the end. It is God’s will to save all.

Old 12-21-2022, 10:24 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

This revelation is that all will be saved. While not everyone knows it, everyone will at the end. It is God’s will to save all.
Those who advocate a universal salvation do not understand who God is - and they do not understand that it is better for people, in their sin (without Christ and the Holy Spirit), to not be in the presence of God. People in this category will not be able to handle being in His direct presence.

Old 12-21-2022, 10:34 AM

13,611 posts, read 7,911,419 times
Quote:
No it's not. The revelation is the coming of Christ, the salvation of Israel.

Old 12-21-2022, 11:18 AM

4,621 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Quote:
HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. (NIV)

If someone told you that all of the dead will be resurrected, that all suffering will cease, all illness cured and all trouble gone. All of that and more is possible through Christ Jesus. Even some Christians struggle to believe in Universal Salvation do to how utterly amazing it is. But it’s true, everything God says is true and God says that all will be saved.
All the dead will be raised up, however some to damnation and some to salvation Jn 5:28-29

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Dan 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Old 12-21-2022, 04:25 PM

20,438 posts, read 12,775,263 times
Quote:
No it's not. The revelation is the coming of Christ, the salvation of Israel.
Agreed!

Old 12-22-2022, 02:42 AM

Hi, I made a website to promote Christian Universalism. Everyone will become believers in Christ through faith alone and thus everyone will be saved and go to Heaven: https://jesus-saves-all.com/

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"

Old 12-22-2022, 06:52 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Hi, I made a website to promote Christian Universalism. Everyone will become believers in Christ through faith alone and thus everyone will be saved and go to Heaven: https://jesus-saves-all.com/

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"
Just my suggestion...

Preach Jesus... don't preach the outcome. Leave the outcome to Jesus to do as He wills.

Universalism is worshiping an outcome - not the person of Christ. Same goes for those who preach a predominate hellfire type of message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity