Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 10:01 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times

Advertisements

I did not understand most of what you wrote.

My advice would have been the same as to your previous threads "Do not make more children." Well ....

WHY?? Just WHY??? Is she going to keep it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2024, 10:03 AM

2,022 posts, read 979,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I did not understand most of what you wrote.

My advice would have been the same as to your previous threads "Do not make more children." Well ....

WHY?? Just WHY??? Is she going to keep it?
OMG I didn't read down that far because it just seemed like the same old same old from the OP ad nauseum.

No words, so bowing out.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:13 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokuremote View Post
OMG I didn't read down that far because it just seemed like the same old same old from the OP ad nauseum.

No words, so bowing out.
Here is what he posted in December "Other issues are my wife and I separated for 3 months. My wife bullied me a lot. Spanked my kid 4 times in a 5 year span. Smacked my head twice in our 7 years married 10 together. Has explosive anger issues that appeared with the birth of our child. Can yell/swear at our child when frustrated. Gets upset if our child favors me."

WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED MORE CHILDREN????? You already f... up your current child, now you make another one?

Old 04-01-2024, 11:04 AM

1,852 posts, read 873,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
The cherry on top my wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

Not sure what to do or how to process all this.

Any advice.

You didn't take any advice the last gazillion times you have come here.

Shouldn't have still been sleeping with this manipulative woman if you were going to divorce her.

Your poor daughter will suffer even more.

Good luck with that dude. DNA test, stat. You knew she was moving on with someone else. Probably isn't even your kid.

Last edited by clevergirl67; 04-01-2024 at 11:23 AM..

Old 04-06-2024, 07:53 PM

34,007 posts, read 17,041,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
and got his wife pregnant in the meantime
omg

Old 04-06-2024, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl67 View Post
You didn't take any advice the last gazillion times you have come here.

Shouldn't have still been sleeping with this manipulative woman if you were going to divorce her.

Your poor daughter will suffer even more.

Good luck with that dude. DNA test, stat. You knew she was moving on with someone else. Probably isn't even your kid.
Good advice. It may not be his, and that will factor in any divorce outcome.

Old 04-08-2024, 03:35 PM

2,071 posts, read 1,039,331 times
Quote:
Short story feel my wife is in the wrong. Do I care not really don't think it is a huge issue. Addressed it the Wife when she brought up some concerns. Feel been pretty polite about things. I am not someone that's going to just call you out on things or throw the blame on you say it is 100% your fault.

My Wife is upset because after my shift I told her I be home to help watch our child and help her out with homework. I attest my Wife never told me had a doctor appointment that day. While at the store excused me of being a liar and being disrespectful not living up to my word to help her with stuff for her undergraduate work. Saying similiar to how it was when she in nursing school. I said I didn't know you had am appointment, weekly appointments for work injury, that are any day during the week off. Said I be home shortly, offered to drive her to her appointment, and offered to grab her breakfast as well. Denied these request.

I planned to stay up till to 1PM, which I did. Work nights and worked nights that day as well. In my head 3 hours plenty of time to get stuff done. Still upset didn't live up to my word help with our child. Did watch our child from 10 to 1. Blamed me for having to do homework till 9 at night while watching our child.

I have been trying to work on our relationship as I want it to succeed. Show our child what a strong relationship can be.

Continues to blame me for gaslighting and being manipulative. Not communicating and only communicating in text. We see each other maybe few nights where one of us is tired so communication is shot then. Occasionally a full day say things then. My wife lingers with making decisions I give her 4 to 7 days to make decisions. After that point I just go ahead and make the decision. Not major decisions example being what will be the dinner plan for Easter this Sunday.

Then with Easter asked my Wife about dinner. Said ziti but wont eat ham. Her mom agreed to ham. Her mom and my Wife heard said nothing acknowledged my mom picking the ham up for dinner we pay her back. Told my wife this plan in 10 to 20 text. Then about what my mom is bringing. My wife thinks my mom is in the wrong and upset at her for having to give her money for dinner Sunday.

Then my Wife thinks I just take all her money never discuss budget with her just say this is the way it is. I have been working on trying to discuss budget with my wife for two to three months. Nothing comes to fruition outside of she can't trust me with money. I say have to put X in our joint to cover joint bills. Sometimes that never happens or makes purchases without letting me know overdrafting the account. They are important items to buy such as oil change but can't just go ahead with out letting me know so that way have an idea if we have funds in the joint.

I have been working 4 12s every other week or every week in a pay period. My $2,500 check went down to $300. That covered everything but rent. Covered food/groceries, overdraft fees, electric, car insurance, my two bills ($700), child's daycare fees, daughter weekly doctor appointments, and so forth. My Wife would have to put $1250, which monthly ammount is split into two. $1250 and $700. Maybe an extra $200 to pay for extra food and some gifts for our daughter. Wife makes $2000 a pay period and has $2500 in monthly bills. Something feel can contribute to without being a large stressor.

Anyways long story short. Wife who says never wants to seperate due to what it did to our daughter wants to seperate. Blaming me for never fixing the issues. That I should move all my stuff out and blocking me from talking to her.

Any advice.
I'm sorry, but I can't quite tell if you're foreign or just back woods country as a turnip green. Wow. i can't read what you're trying to say. No form of spelling or pronunciation or just botching the English language like never before seen "or read". Had to read it again and again to make sense of it. Sorry.

Old 04-08-2024, 04:51 PM

Quote:
. Wife who says never wants to seperate due to what it did to our daughter wants to seperate. Blaming me for never fixing the issues. That I should move all my stuff out and blocking me from talking to her.

Any advice.
Separate. You two are not going to make it. This pattern has repeated, again and again. I can tell you do NOT want to change.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:47 PM

9 posts, read 5,752 times
It seems like there are some big communication issues going on between you and your wife. It might be helpful to sit down together and really talk things out.

Old 04-09-2024, 05:57 PM

3,067 posts, read 1,679,759 times
You need a marriage counselor. They can't fit marriages where one mate has lost love for the other but it may work in your case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships