Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2024, 04:23 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
OP doesn't even know what the roommate said, or even if he said anything. We don't know what the roommate said, or if he even said anything. All we know is that the OP says that the home owner says that the roommate said....

We don't know what the OP is doing with the dogs. Going through life, there have been a few people that I don't want to "pet" my dogs. Those people want to roughhouse, encourage bad behavior, spin the dogs up, play fetch in inappropriate places, do things that undo training of the dogs, or they are oblivious that they are doing things that the dogs don't like. I would not assume that the dogs approach, OP pats them briefly on the head, and then goes about her business.

Since OP has a posting history of showing a disregard for personal property and a lack of understanding about boundaries, I suspect that she is doing something to provoke the request to leave the dogs alone.

But, again, it doesn't matter. Not her dogs, not her house, not her roommate, and she has been asked to leave the dogs alone, so she should leave the dogs alone.
You are making a whole lot of assumptions here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2024, 04:58 AM

103 posts, read 38,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You are making a whole lot of assumptions here.
That seems to be the culture here on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships