Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 01:13 PM

1,133 posts, read 1,364,708 times

Advertisements

"What's coming?"

Answer: If you have to ask, you’ll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

(ie: Some things are evident to you and yourself alone. If you have to ask them from others then you would never understand the truth behind it.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 02:58 PM

5,617 posts, read 5,177,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaltCueOur View Post
Which is why Idaho is the more preferred location for those with money. For those that can't afford Idaho, there's Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas.
yES it come to that.

Old 04-27-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaltCueOur View Post
The 2020s will see a massive migration of 10s of millions of conservative whites(mainly) from blue counties to red counties in blue & red states. Then, you will see a never ending civil war between blue state governments/DC and red counties.
Again? This has already been happening.

Old 04-27-2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlorer48 View Post
Nope, not with the water shortages. Lake Powell is at an historic low.
The water shortage is already here. It is forthcoming in the nearby states and will be there shortly.

Old 04-27-2021, 03:03 PM

1,460 posts, read 1,440,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
Got a fixer upper in Idaho? Aren't the property taxes alot higher in Idaho compared to Wyoming?
Property taxes are going up everywhere. You're complaining about it now?

Old 04-27-2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
Again? This has already been happening.
As the lack of water and the drought continues, a lot of people are going to go up north of the border. Soros already stated there would be 1Bn people moving north.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:10 PM

Regardless of whether or not there is either 'Global-Warming' OR another 'ice-age' approaching, I can honestly fore-see the vast northern-provinces of Canada AND Russian-Siberian lands will soon be seeing increased-levels of development...

...and I would'nt be too terribly surprised if the (ongoing) Uighur-Genocide has alot to do with future-needs of Chinese-expansion into/development-of their western desert-lands...

...at the very least (in their eyes, at least) they need unfettered access to massive-quantities of silica (for solar-panel development) and whatever that green/grey-ish 'paste' it is, which goes into batteries for electric-cars, trucks and long-term energy-storage from the impossibly-huge solar-farms they are beginning to build, for 'Humanity 3.0'...or whatever they are calling it now.

And someday...when (or 'if') the ice-sheets covering Antarctica melt-off...I reckon large numbers of humanity will migrate down there as well, to embark-upon new lives, for themselves ?

Old 04-28-2021, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdumbear View Post
Regardless of whether or not there is either 'Global-Warming' OR another 'ice-age' approaching, I can honestly fore-see the vast northern-provinces of Canada AND Russian-Siberian lands will soon be seeing increased-levels of development...

...and I would'nt be too terribly surprised if the (ongoing) Uighur-Genocide has alot to do with future-needs of Chinese-expansion into/development-of their western desert-lands...

...at the very least (in their eyes, at least) they need unfettered access to massive-quantities of silica (for solar-panel development) and whatever that green/grey-ish 'paste' it is, which goes into batteries for electric-cars, trucks and long-term energy-storage from the impossibly-huge solar-farms they are beginning to build, for 'Humanity 3.0'...or whatever they are calling it now.

And someday...when (or 'if') the ice-sheets covering Antarctica melt-off...I reckon large numbers of humanity will migrate down there as well, to embark-upon new lives, for themselves ?
Migration towards both poles is certainly an option. OR you can just defend the turf you're on

Old 04-28-2021, 10:55 AM

"OR you can just defend the turf you're on"

The way thing$ have been going steadily downhill (for me) over the course of the past-decade or so, I fully-expect to be dead and gone before things get much worse than they already are.

God-willing, I might survive just long enough to see or hear of a major US city erupt in flames due to internal-strife between the 'haves' & the 'have-nots' reaching a critical-mass (which (arguably) it already has) but beyond that, I have nothing left to defend.

I saw this coming to our shores, while assigned/serving over in the 'big sand-box' back in the early 90's. I am one of very few who knew the 93' WTC and OKC bombing were only the beginning, and I totally understood what OBL meant when he said we would be suffering the death of a thousand-cuts.

'Principalities and Powers' is what it ALL boils-down, to...regardless of whatever anyone-else chooses to believe.

It would be nice if we COULD learn to face our 'accuser(s)', and stand-up for ourselves & who we are...but (for now) we are but 'pawns' in a much larger, more ANCIENT struggle going-on all around us, then any of us are want to even conceive of, irregardless of how 'woke' our hearts & minds (supposedly) have become.

Everybody else is just going to have to take a DEEP seat, and ride it out the storm, the best they can.

As for me, I am tired.

Old 04-28-2021, 01:14 PM

3,651 posts, read 6,363,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
I hear that occasionally.

The arid west is not Tennessee or Wisconsin. Most areas don't have enough water to sustain much life and even less industry.
Everybody want economic development. and it takes water. Investors a few years ago wanted a Kosher and Halal packing plant , along the Platte river saying they use the river water. deal fell thru after finding the water was already all allocated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming