Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 08:49 AM

51 posts, read 66,422 times

Advertisements

I didn't see this one coming, and I bet Barrasso didn't either.

After a couple of paragraphs praising Barrasso, the CST gets right to the point: However, too often it seems Barrasso is more interested in scoring quick points on cable news and climbing the political ladder than making real change. Moreover, his win-at-all-costs style of politics leaves us wondering what he truly believes in.

Here is a LINK TO THE ARTICLE, it's a must read. (Unless you are a subscriber, beware of the ads)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 12:40 PM

322 posts, read 587,545 times
dodson did not deny supporting the 2 communist-lite candidates in recent elections

Old 08-19-2018, 12:50 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,599,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdIQ View Post

After a couple of paragraphs praising Barrasso, the CST gets right to the point: However, too often it seems Barrasso is more interested in scoring quick points on cable news and climbing the political ladder than making real change. Moreover, his win-at-all-costs style of politics leaves us wondering what he truly believes in.

Here is a LINK TO THE ARTICLE, it's a must read. (Unless you are a subscriber, beware of the ads)
I have seen many Dodson ads on YouTube. They sound like ads for Bernie Sanders or Pocahontas.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:02 PM

507 posts, read 662,079 times
Aha, I'm not alone. Could be wrong of course, but I have thought from the start that Dodson was a "plant". I just can't help but picture him and Trauner having a weekly meeting to discuss how it's going. (Dave supporters-please don't get undies in a twist, but rather just laugh at my stupidity) I have a natural inclination to suspect that most of the schemes being cooked up to subvert the traditional political direction in Wyo are coming out of Jackson.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:16 PM

149 posts, read 258,904 times
Just like the old saying “We’re from the government, and we’re here to help,” for me, Dodson’s platform of “Trust me, I’m better than THAT guy, things will be much better,” is just not carrying weight. There’s too much uncertainty about him as well, I don’t know what to believe! Better the devil you know in the case of this election.

Old 08-21-2018, 10:07 AM

507 posts, read 662,079 times
Democrat converted to Republican Charlie Hardy has just withdrawn from the Senate race, and endorsed Dave Dodson. Is this a last minute move to solidify left leaning support against Barrasso? When he converted, I was wondering if Charlie had to paint over the peace signs on the old Bernie bus?

Old 08-21-2018, 10:18 AM

3,648 posts, read 6,288,980 times
never did like a carpet baggers

Old 08-21-2018, 12:13 PM

51 posts, read 66,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoprairie;52863413[B
]Democrat converted to Republican Charlie Hardy has just withdrawn from the Senate race, and endorsed Dave Dodson.[/b] Is this a last minute move to solidify left leaning support against Barrasso? When he converted, I was wondering if Charlie had to paint over the peace signs on the old Bernie bus?
And in other news, the AP is reporting that the Wyoming Secretary of State's Office reports that 32,147 ballots were cast in advance of Tuesday's statewide primary election, and mentioned that 90% of the absentee ballots went out were returned.

Old 08-23-2018, 05:28 AM

10,350 posts, read 13,936,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdIQ View Post

Change the name Barasso to any politician. You're not going to find many people of either party who are much different.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:07 AM

1,127 posts, read 1,274,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
Change the name Barasso to any politician. You're not going to find many people of either party who are much different.
On this we agree. Probably not much else politically, but this we can agree on.

I wonder if the congress critters all sit around together and get a good laugh at us running out to vote for this one or that one, when they are all buddies and working together to fleece us? (With a few notable exceptions, of course.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
View detailed profiles of: