Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 04:37 AM

973 posts, read 925,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
I might take you up on that offer in the future!

I have heard Amazon isn't the best employer but there is some extremely mixed reviews. The huge benefit for Amazon is free Amazon prime, and since I'm a big customer there well, that would be nice. I know someone interning there right now but not in the distribution side of things, and she enjoys it.

I actually just got a call from a place I applied to for an internship in OSHA with the specialization in "Control of Hazardous Energy". It's capitalized so I'm assuming it's a department and follows a similar structure to where you work. This is for an aerospace & defense company so not too far off from Boeing. I took the assumption that meant hazardous waste though I don't really know yet, it appears from the job description that it also means security of these energy sources when they are stored on-site. I'm 99% sure it's to schedule an interview so I'm going to have to start studying to be a competitive applicant. There are probably a couple other students who applied here, and I really want to get this internship.
Control of Hazardous Energy can refer to several things, but I'd assume it could be electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, or hydraulic energy. I'd study up on LOTO in addition to methods of controlling hazardous energy. Look at OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH, and/or FAA. If it's defense, I think DOD/DOE have their own set of standards, controls, and LOTO procedures. Wish you the best. I also interned at OSHA during g.school and every single manager I interviewed with mentioned that as a significant factor as to why they called or flew me in to interview. That, and I wrote an excellent cover letter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 04:32 PM

6,335 posts, read 6,932,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
If you haven't already, I would have someone experienced in hiring review/critique your resume.

Also, find someone qualified to give you a mock interview and give you feedback. If you can tape the process, so much the better.

The best advice I was ever given for an interview was not to blurt out an answer just because I felt the time pressure of doing so. Once the question is asked, give yourself a moment(it will seem endless to you, not so much to the interviewers), collect yourself, think about the question/your answer and then respond.

As others have said, network. One way is to join a service org in your community. I recommend the Rotary Club, but look at whats around, check their facebook pages and pick one. Likely some of the movers/shakers in your community will belong to these orgs. Even if not, many of the people in these orgs will be mid or high level people in academia, private industry and govt. They will likely be majority older than you, but setting up for charity events always needs able bodied people, so they will welcome you. Likely they can provide a lot of advice. Worst case they will adopt you and feed you free.

I know nothing about your field, but have you looked at govt.

Private industry functions that are regulated by govt always welcome people who have govt exp. For example, a lot of tax lawyers at IRS spend only 2-3 years there and then move on to a big accounting firm. They are valued for that experience, and in fact these private firms hire a lot of IRS agents, manager and executives more for their connections and understanding of the IRS than for their actual tax law knowledge.

That being said, when unemployment is high, govt is picky. When its low, as supposedly now, they have trouble filling their positions, esp the headquarters positions in DC. I would look there if you are not having luck elsewhere. Not sure about state govt in this field, but the same may apply.

Good luck.
Thanks!

I definitely need someone to go over my resume. I looked at some classmates' resumes to make mine, so far it's done ok because I got a couple interviews off it, but it could definitely be improved. I'm going to bring in a physical copy to the interview I just scheduled on Wednesday morning, but hopefully by then I have a new and improved version... Even with that though I will take the original copy I attached to the application. The downfall to my resume is that it's just over one page. I was worried about making it past "key words" in the application of this place, so I included a list of my Public Health coursework that I have completed, that I probably don't need. I have three jobs on there along with my education, and it's a few lines over. I'm debating taking out my oldest job but without that it would look like I didn't start working ever until January of 2016, and I thought that was too risky. My oldest job I worked for almost two years, so it shows I'm not a "flight risk" I guess.

I definitely get very nervous about interviews. The interview I had last week was spontaneous, I went in to ask about the application since the application was giving me errors when I tried to submit online, and it turned into an interview I wasn't prepared for mentally (luckily I had a resume with me). Luckily it's not where I want to work, but more or less a backup plan. I haven't heard back yet, but if I didn't get it I would be ok with that. I get very shaky and I tend to overthink. This one especially makes me nervous because I have no experience in it yet and I know absolutely nothing. I mean the whole point of an internship is to learn but still, I want to do good. I know some stuff but very little and it makes me unconfident. I'm probably going to study this stuff like it was a final exam.

I noticed that government positions in my field are looking at those with Master's degrees. While I expect to get one in the future I want some work experience before I go for a Master's, to make sure it's what I want to do and I'm not screwed over for employment after getting two degrees. The field 100% deals with government regulation and yes it would be a plus, but maybe not right now, but in the future. I feel lucky to have found this internship I'm interviewing at because most occupational and environmental health places are also only looking at grad students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffypoopoo View Post
Control of Hazardous Energy can refer to several things, but I'd assume it could be electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, or hydraulic energy. I'd study up on LOTO in addition to methods of controlling hazardous energy. Look at OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH, and/or FAA. If it's defense, I think DOD/DOE have their own set of standards, controls, and LOTO procedures. Wish you the best. I also interned at OSHA during g.school and every single manager I interviewed with mentioned that as a significant factor as to why they called or flew me in to interview. That, and I wrote an excellent cover letter.
Well this position isn't exactly with OSHA, that's just what they titled the internship, but at this place dealing with OSHA regulations. The company makes aerospace parts for military and commercial planes. Considering Tucson's overall industry I suspect where this work is in particular (this company is pretty big and has several sites across the country) focuses on defense. I will definitely look into what you advised. They also have listed certain software in the job description, which I will also look up and see if I can review.

Yeah I don't have a cover letter either. I should make one, lol. To be honest I don't know what to put in it right now if I made one. I've been reviewing potential interns at the place I am working at now and their cover letters have been very basic... Just a summary of sorts about them and why they want to work at a rehab center. Reading it reminded me of all the last minute papers I've had to write throughout college so far (everyone has once procrastinated in college, don't lie). If I write a cover letter I want it to be nothing like that, so I can probably stop by the Career Services to ask them to help me out.

Old 04-28-2016, 05:03 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,634,041 times
Quote:
Thanks!

I definitely need someone to go over my resume. I looked at some classmates' resumes to make mine, so far it's done ok because I got a couple interviews off it, but it could definitely be improved. I'm going to bring in a physical copy to the interview I just scheduled on Wednesday morning, but hopefully by then I have a new and improved version... Even with that though I will take the original copy I attached to the application. The downfall to my resume is that it's just over one page. I was worried about making it past "key words" in the application of this place, so I included a list of my Public Health coursework that I have completed, that I probably don't need. I have three jobs on there along with my education, and it's a few lines over. I'm debating taking out my oldest job but without that it would look like I didn't start working ever until January of 2016, and I thought that was too risky. My oldest job I worked for almost two years, so it shows I'm not a "flight risk" I guess.

I definitely get very nervous about interviews. The interview I had last week was spontaneous, I went in to ask about the application since the application was giving me errors when I tried to submit online, and it turned into an interview I wasn't prepared for mentally (luckily I had a resume with me). Luckily it's not where I want to work, but more or less a backup plan. I haven't heard back yet, but if I didn't get it I would be ok with that. I get very shaky and I tend to overthink. This one especially makes me nervous because I have no experience in it yet and I know absolutely nothing. I mean the whole point of an internship is to learn but still, I want to do good. I know some stuff but very little and it makes me unconfident. I'm probably going to study this stuff like it was a final exam.

I noticed that government positions in my field are looking at those with Master's degrees. While I expect to get one in the future I want some work experience before I go for a Master's, to make sure it's what I want to do and I'm not screwed over for employment after getting two degrees. The field 100% deals with government regulation and yes it would be a plus, but maybe not right now, but in the future. I feel lucky to have found this internship I'm interviewing at because most occupational and environmental health places are also only looking at grad students.

Well this position isn't exactly with OSHA, that's just what they titled the internship, but at this place dealing with OSHA regulations. The company makes aerospace parts for military and commercial planes. Considering Tucson's overall industry I suspect where this work is in particular (this company is pretty big and has several sites across the country) focuses on defense. I will definitely look into what you advised. They also have listed certain software in the job description, which I will also look up and see if I can review.

Yeah I don't have a cover letter either. I should make one, lol. To be honest I don't know what to put in it right now if I made one. I've been reviewing potential interns at the place I am working at now and their cover letters have been very basic... Just a summary of sorts about them and why they want to work at a rehab center. Reading it reminded me of all the last minute papers I've had to write throughout college so far (everyone has once procrastinated in college, don't lie). If I write a cover letter I want it to be nothing like that, so I can probably stop by the Career Services to ask them to help me out.
I write a custom cover letter for each job. It's usually as short as a few sentences or as long as 2-3 paragraphs. Typically I will mention a few important parts of the main job experience that I have (which their job ad asks for). If they ask for a degree that I have I will mention that as well. If location is worth mentioning I bring that up also. Then name drop companies that I worked at or key duties at that company IF the experience would be of help for the current job opening.

In your case if you are planning to relocate but the job opening is in another state, you mention in the cover letter that you currently live in Arizona and are looking to relocate and plan to pay your relocation expenses(mention this toward the end of the cover letter). Of course you mention that you are about to graduate from xxxx college in Month, Year with xx degree in xxxxx. And mention the internship you did (company name, job title or general experience for the internship).

In a nutshell, you want to person that just read your cover letter to become so interested in you that they immediately want to look at your resume.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:09 PM

694 posts, read 1,210,853 times
I recently starting putting together sort of life manual for my kids because no matter how much we talk, it's impossible to remember everything so I thought it would be nice to keep a running story that I update. Here are what I wrote so far for career:
1. You never know who your friends and enemies are in the corporate world. I had situations where people whom I thought were my work friends disappear when the time came to give me a recommendation for a promotion. These people praised my work on multiple occasions, and I felt that they would be able to provide glowing recommendations, when the time came; they stepped aside and said they were not familiar with my work to such a degree. And then there were people who at one point did not think I could make it because I made a grave mistake, however, as I recovered, and they watched me move on and become stronger, they have come to appreciate the turnaround and were the ones who endorsed my promotion. It’s important to build strong relationships across the board because you never know which of these is going to come through for you, so cast a wide net.
2.Ask questions and don’t be afraid to appear stupid, it’s better to ask than to make a mistake by not asking. But, once you got the answer, remember it so that you don’t have to ask again. There are real *******s who will be annoyed the first time you asked the question and then there are people who truly don’t mind questions and will enjoy teaching you, be careful, though, they will welcome your questions once, would most likely not mind if you did it wrong and correct you or explain twice, but if you screwed up the third time, it’s on you. Can’t remember instructions? Write them down! Keep a notebook at work just like you did in college and jot everything down. Create cheat sheets for yourself on processes that you don’t do very often. I know all of my daily and monthly rituals down cold, but for items that need to be done once a year, I write a detailed step by step guide right after I complete it and before starting the project for the current year, I review these notes.
3. When you write emails, do the text first and then insert the name of the recipient. This would save you from hitting the send button inadvertently. Also, check the recipient name, there are many common last names and you might have a few people in an organization with the same name.
4. Password-protect confidential files and send the file in an email separate from the password and before you click send button on the email containing the attachment, open the attachment to ensure it’s password-protected.
5. When someone asked you to prepare something, you did, and later, needed to update, don’t call that person on the phone with updates. Make the updates to the file and prepare a very clear email with the subject line “Changes to the file”, briefly describe what the changes are, where they are located in the file and what the impact is. A normal person would appreciate it. An ******* won’t be able to say that you have provided incorrect numbers to them. This happened to my nephew when a co-worker used an outdated file and blamed my nephew although revisions were provided.
9. Don’t be afraid to raise your voice. Whether it’s a project that you want to get involved in, a colleague who is not pulling their weight, a workload that is unmanageable, a promotion that you believe you deserve, you have to speak up. Obviously, there are different ways of going about it depending on the outcome you are seeking, the powers in charge, our own footing, but not saying anything is not going to change things. You probably heard that the worst that can happen is a “no”, not to scare you, but this is not the worst, so be prepared to shake things up if your speaking up resulted in an adverse action. For example, you have voiced your concern to your manager about an increased workload and either suggested how to prioritize tasks or asked his help in prioritizing or providing an additional resource. A reasonable manager will work with you to figure out a solution. It might take time and be a bit painful at the beginning such as when you have to train a new person, but as long as the manager has your interest in mind, you have to stick with it. Now, an ******* is going to tell you that you need to stay late, come in on weekends, and create a plethora of reasons all pointing at how bad you are instead of going to the root cause. Time to start looking for a new job ASAP-things are not going to improve.
10. Performance improvement plans (PIP) are never a good thing. A manager who cares about working things out will never put you on a formal PIP. PIP’s sole purpose is designed to manage you out and protect the company from the liability. The sooner you realize it, the better you would feel and the faster you would spring into action.
15. Don’t be afraid to tell people what your expectations are and to give them constructive feedback. As a new manager, I found it very difficult to let people know they made a mistake because I could not remember an instance when my managers pointed my mistakes, therefore, I always felt that I was doing a great job and I felt bad letting someone know they were not doing such a great job. Only later in life did I understand that of course, I was not perfect, and that this was my managers’, not my accomplishment that I never felt like I made a mistake because they gave their feedback in a way that resulted in my improvement without offending me as a person and professional. I jogged my memory to remember occasions when they gently pointed out the changes I had to make to the files, or when they must have seen my mistake but instead of pointing it out, asked questions to prompt me to revisit my logic. I have never felt stupid.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysladkaya View Post
I recently starting putting together sort of life manual for my kids because no matter how much we talk, it's impossible to remember everything so I thought it would be nice to keep a running story that I update. Here are what I wrote so far for career:
1. You never know who your friends and enemies are in the corporate world. I had situations where people whom I thought were my work friends disappear when the time came to give me a recommendation for a promotion. These people praised my work on multiple occasions, and I felt that they would be able to provide glowing recommendations, when the time came; they stepped aside and said they were not familiar with my work to such a degree. And then there were people who at one point did not think I could make it because I made a grave mistake, however, as I recovered, and they watched me move on and become stronger, they have come to appreciate the turnaround and were the ones who endorsed my promotion. It’s important to build strong relationships across the board because you never know which of these is going to come through for you, so cast a wide net.
2.Ask questions and don’t be afraid to appear stupid, it’s better to ask than to make a mistake by not asking. But, once you got the answer, remember it so that you don’t have to ask again. There are real *******s who will be annoyed the first time you asked the question and then there are people who truly don’t mind questions and will enjoy teaching you, be careful, though, they will welcome your questions once, would most likely not mind if you did it wrong and correct you or explain twice, but if you screwed up the third time, it’s on you. Can’t remember instructions? Write them down! Keep a notebook at work just like you did in college and jot everything down. Create cheat sheets for yourself on processes that you don’t do very often. I know all of my daily and monthly rituals down cold, but for items that need to be done once a year, I write a detailed step by step guide right after I complete it and before starting the project for the current year, I review these notes.
3. When you write emails, do the text first and then insert the name of the recipient. This would save you from hitting the send button inadvertently. Also, check the recipient name, there are many common last names and you might have a few people in an organization with the same name.
4. Password-protect confidential files and send the file in an email separate from the password and before you click send button on the email containing the attachment, open the attachment to ensure it’s password-protected.
5. When someone asked you to prepare something, you did, and later, needed to update, don’t call that person on the phone with updates. Make the updates to the file and prepare a very clear email with the subject line “Changes to the file”, briefly describe what the changes are, where they are located in the file and what the impact is. A normal person would appreciate it. An ******* won’t be able to say that you have provided incorrect numbers to them. This happened to my nephew when a co-worker used an outdated file and blamed my nephew although revisions were provided.
9. Don’t be afraid to raise your voice. Whether it’s a project that you want to get involved in, a colleague who is not pulling their weight, a workload that is unmanageable, a promotion that you believe you deserve, you have to speak up. Obviously, there are different ways of going about it depending on the outcome you are seeking, the powers in charge, our own footing, but not saying anything is not going to change things. You probably heard that the worst that can happen is a “no”, not to scare you, but this is not the worst, so be prepared to shake things up if your speaking up resulted in an adverse action. For example, you have voiced your concern to your manager about an increased workload and either suggested how to prioritize tasks or asked his help in prioritizing or providing an additional resource. A reasonable manager will work with you to figure out a solution. It might take time and be a bit painful at the beginning such as when you have to train a new person, but as long as the manager has your interest in mind, you have to stick with it. Now, an ******* is going to tell you that you need to stay late, come in on weekends, and create a plethora of reasons all pointing at how bad you are instead of going to the root cause. Time to start looking for a new job ASAP-things are not going to improve.
10. Performance improvement plans (PIP) are never a good thing. A manager who cares about working things out will never put you on a formal PIP. PIP’s sole purpose is designed to manage you out and protect the company from the liability. The sooner you realize it, the better you would feel and the faster you would spring into action.
15. Don’t be afraid to tell people what your expectations are and to give them constructive feedback. As a new manager, I found it very difficult to let people know they made a mistake because I could not remember an instance when my managers pointed my mistakes, therefore, I always felt that I was doing a great job and I felt bad letting someone know they were not doing such a great job. Only later in life did I understand that of course, I was not perfect, and that this was my managers’, not my accomplishment that I never felt like I made a mistake because they gave their feedback in a way that resulted in my improvement without offending me as a person and professional. I jogged my memory to remember occasions when they gently pointed out the changes I had to make to the files, or when they must have seen my mistake but instead of pointing it out, asked questions to prompt me to revisit my logic. I have never felt stupid.
Thank you for this advice!

Old 05-04-2016, 09:37 AM

2,798 posts, read 2,698,516 times
Quote:
Thanks!

I have read more resumes than I have had to write. But when I wrote my Resume, I usually had a very high return rate on getting interviews.

The cover letter and resume is just to get you past the HR gatekeepers, and get you introduced to the guy who is actually going to select people for an interview.

You should really trim your Resume to a single page. A paragraph on you education, and a paragraph or two on all the cool stuff (figuratively) you have done, and are capable of doing. (You can usually adjust the type set and margins and such to get that last sentence to fit on the page, if you need to.)
And a cover letter should be a brief intro to you and how you think that you are the person that can best fill the companies needs for this job.

Don't try to cover every job you've had in the resume. Bring a list of your work history with you, covering each significant job that you have done, stating what you did, for whom, and the kind of things you actually accomplished there, and what it did to contribute to who you are now.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
I have read more resumes than I have had to write. But when I wrote my Resume, I usually had a very high return rate on getting interviews.

The cover letter and resume is just to get you past the HR gatekeepers, and get you introduced to the guy who is actually going to select people for an interview.

You should really trim your Resume to a single page. A paragraph on you education, and a paragraph or two on all the cool stuff (figuratively) you have done, and are capable of doing. (You can usually adjust the type set and margins and such to get that last sentence to fit on the page, if you need to.)
And a cover letter should be a brief intro to you and how you think that you are the person that can best fill the companies needs for this job.

Don't try to cover every job you've had in the resume. Bring a list of your work history with you, covering each significant job that you have done, stating what you did, for whom, and the kind of things you actually accomplished there, and what it did to contribute to who you are now.
Yeah I need to edit my resume for sure. I just got out of an interview of an internship that I think I did well on. I found out the internship would be a paid one (rare, I know) which is really exciting. I'm fortunate that my parents fund me but it would be nice to make some extra cash. Nothing wrong with that! I of course brought my original resume. I need to go to career services and have someone critique mine. And actually write a cover letter, so far I haven't needed to get one but who knows, I should have it whenever I need it. A work history is a new idea though, I could make one of those relatively quickly.

So I have another question for you guys...

When it comes to background checks, how long can I expect them to take? Does anyone know what comes up on them, etc.? I am currently undergoing two background checks right now, for two different internships, I don't have anything bad on my record so I'm not worried but I'm just curious. I don't know if I will make it to the final rounds of these internships but at this point in time it seems more likely than not (as stated, not a lot of other applicants in both scenarios) and I would need to make a decision between the two. One started a couple days ago, the other I'm assuming will start today as I'm told I would get a hired or not hired on Friday.

Also what would be the best way to decline a job offer? I also got an email to schedule an interview in Phoenix and I would like to decline that as well, what would be the best way to respond to that?

Old 05-05-2016, 02:58 PM

No one?

Old 05-05-2016, 08:10 PM

5,407 posts, read 5,268,435 times
Quote:
No one?
The way I did it was say that I had another offer somewhere else. It's not true, but it's probably the easiest and best way to turn down without burning any bridges and they aren't going to check and verify.

Reading through this thread, there's a couple things that scare me about future prospects. #1, I graduated from university in a city that doesn't really have many openings in my area of study (econ/stats). It is harder to do long distance interviews, and it sets the odds against you though they are not insurmountable.

#2, I got an internship, a good one in the utility industry, but it didn't lead anywhere. They didn't hire me on (or my intern colleges really), and don't post entry level positions. The utility industry in general as well as my field of work while there, compliance, are really hard to get into with less than 1 year of experience. This last interview I had, I talked about my landscaping experience more than my utility experience...

#3, I've been unemployed (well, back to landscaping) since Dec. It's getting to the point now where it's starting to raise questions why I haven't found work (especially seeing as my academic record is pretty decent). I've set a deadline at June for me to start working. I can't keep landscaping for a year after graduating.

#4, Networking is really hard because most of my friends are in my same situation and family and acquaintances don't really have any leads into anything I'm interested in. BTW I talked to 4 Econ professors while at college, and none of them really had any openings or connections for me, and I was on

I'm just scared that my first job will be so far off from what I want to do I'm going to have to keep building bridges trying to hope to land a position I'm not that interested in, but will lead me to another one. My most likely option so far is a call center job at T. Rowe Price...... I'm really not excited about it and it doesn't really lead anywhere. I don't know. I'll check out the military this week and see if that will open any possibilities.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:13 PM

687 posts, read 622,021 times
Quote:
Mine will be in Public Health specifically. I am looking to get into Occupational Health (OSHA stuff) and/or Environmental Health such as air pollution, water quality, etc. Job titles tend to fall something under "EHS Specialist" or something like that. EHS is the common acronym that is used it seems though.
Try to get an internship with a local (or not local) health department. That would be very good experience and can sometimes lead directly to paid, full time positions as a environmental health specialist or other positions within the purview of the department. I know many people in these positions and it is a financially comfortable and interesting line of work, with room to move into other areas. The interview process is lengthy and tough, so having an "in" from internship or volunteer experience can be super helpful.

Since you live in Tuscon, I checked out the Pima County Health Department site and found this: http://webcms.pima.gov/UserFiles/Ser...maryReport.pdf

"The Technical Operations Section of the Pima County Department of Environmental Quality
(PDEQ) is committed to producing and disseminating reliable and accurate air quality
information to the public. The Technical Operations Section maintains all aspects of the air
quality network which includes: site selection and installation of all monitoring equipment;
maintenance of all monitoring equipment; quality control and quality assurance; data acquisition
and analysis; reporting to the public via web pages and to the Environmental Protection
Agency’s AQS database (EPA web site http://www.epa.gov). The section is also responsible for
operating a filter weigh lab for particulate matter and conducting special projects. Pima County
is among the top agencies in Region IX for the percent of data recovery each quarter. "

I can tell you there is likely extra "help" this program requires to get this work done: entering data, taking samples to deliver to the lab, taking readings, etc.

You can try contacting the program manager and find out if opportunities exist to be a part of this program, either current or in the future, since this is a year to year project (if this kind of project would interest you, of course).

You can look at some of the other work the health department does and do the same thing.

So, my advice for your specific first question would be: Many of these kinds of jobs are not heavily advertised, so you need to do some digging to find where the opportunities are.

However, it sounds like you already have quite a few opportunities lined up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment