Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 04:05 PM

192 posts, read 497,655 times

Advertisements

This LIST was address by the Minot Daily News.... hate to burst your bubble folks.

Trinity: Rumor of 115 Filipino nurses untrue - MinotDailyNews.com | News, sports, business, jobs - Minot Daily News

"Schwan said that he contacted board members from the North Dakota Sheriffs and Deputies Association, regarding the document, and according to Schwan, the association denies that the document came from their office"

For the record I was not "calling anyone out". What I wanted to know was where did this list come from as from other posts on thisd forum I have been advised to sift through the rumors out here. I thought that was what I was doing and not "calling anyone out"

As I have stated in several posts here.. my perception and that of locals who have lived here a long time are vastly different.

AS the saying goes... Perception is reality.

My apologies if I offended anyone on here.

Last edited by scorpio125; 03-21-2012 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 05:15 PM

454 posts, read 941,252 times
Randy Schwan...................

There is alot I could say - but I'm going to be a good girl and remember what I was taught as a child, you know, the thing about if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything?

But I will say this: If you read the article in the Minot Daily News in regards to this or saw the interview Randy Schwan gave to the local television news, you come away scratching your head, because basically, in his attempt to discredit the portion of the list that gives supposed rumors about Trinity Hospital, what he actually does do is prove that he can't discredit it. When his interview aired and we watched it, we turned to each other and said at the same time, "Didn't he just prove what the list said about Trinity?".

Back to the list in general, it seems that no one will step up and take credit for it, it just seems to get kicked around from one doorstep to another - how typical.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 AM

1 posts, read 1,284 times
This is a wild west stroy for the times. I like the idea of all the bustling but not with the crimes against people, which is sad. But what can one do besides go there and get a good job! I just may be there soon.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:26 PM

114 posts, read 355,731 times
Officers arrest man suspected in Williston killing outside of Billings

An Idaho man suspected in a fatal shooting in Williston, N.D., was arrested near Billings on Monday afternoon.
Authorities received a tip Sunday that the suspect, Jonathan Horvath, was dropped off in the Billings area, said Yellowstone County Sheriff's Lt. Sam Bofto.
The Williston Police Department had identified Horvath as a suspect in the shooting death of Derrick Siegel, 28, of Williston, N.D., early Saturday.
"We got information yesterday that he was dropped off in town after hitchhiking," Bofto said Monday.
[LEFT]
Read more: Officers arrest man suspected in Williston killing outside of Billings
[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston