Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 08:53 PM
SKB

900 posts, read 3,497,824 times

Advertisements

Did you ever move to Florida?
We moved here in 2007 and I am a Canadian ( hubby is American) we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it here.
If you moved, I hope you are enjoying it.

QUOTE=floridaboundfamily;17253467]My family and I are considering moving to Florida from Toronto in 2011. After following all of palm beach county/wellington listings over the last few months i found versailles to be the most appealing by both price (of coarse) and design/finishings of the home and neighbourhood. It's simply beautiful. We have a newborn son and two dogs...which leads me to my first question.

I have read that you are allowed two dogs 45-50lbs each on a rental listing for one of the units...is this true? I would be devastated if so as my yellow relatively small lab is 68 - 70 lbs. and the other is a chihuahua thats no more then 6lbs. Should i stop looking at versailles all together? is there a way around this? I for sure am not giving up my yellow lab..not even for paradise.

Secondly, is versailles sinking? is there anything going on there that is not on the up and up? We will be investing everything in this new home so i would really appreciate an honest answer from a resident.

Thanks so much for your time.[/quote]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 04:02 PM

6 posts, read 11,410 times
Default Olympia In Wellington

Olympia In Wellington | Homes For Sale And For Rent In Olympia Wellington, Florida

The Community

Olympia hosts just over 1800 single-family homes, since the first home in Olympia was built in 2002. To date, Olympia has offered 4 home styles with over 30 different floor plans. The smallest home is 1800 sq. Feet, while the large estate homes within the Olympia Community are nearly 5700 sq. Feet.

Homes of the Community

Olympia is a wonderful, family-friendly neighborhood in South Florida’s desirable Village of Wellington. The single family, historic estate homes offered here are truly amazing. Olympia was built around Lake Olympia, which sits at the center of the community and covers roughly 240 acres. Olympia has several lakes throughout the community that, in total, cover more than 240 acres, including wetland preserves.

Community Features and Activities

The Village of Wellington Florida is a safe community, with four guard- gated entrances. There is also a security vehicle, which roves the streets at Olympia around the clock. Villa Olympia, is a resort style club house and recreation complex inside the community of Olympia. It is truly outstanding with an endless list of features and activities for residents of Olympia to enjoy.

Old 07-17-2014, 02:15 PM

6 posts, read 11,410 times
Default Schools & Neighborhood

Olympia In Wellington | Olympia In Wellington

Olympia In Wellington

• Elementary School: Equestrian Trails Elementary
  • Middle School: Emerald Cove Middle School
  • High School: Palm Beach Central High School
Assigned Public Schools

School Name Distance Grades Student/Teacher Ratio GreatSchools Rating* Equestrian Trails Elementary Palm Beach 0.7 mi K-5 16:1 10 Emerald Cove Middle School Palm Beach 0.4 mi 6-8 20:1 8 Palm Beach Central High School Palm Beach 2.9 mi 9-12 20:1 7 Wellington High School Palm Beach 6.4 mi 9-12 17:1 8 Nearby Schools

School Name Distance Grades Student/Teacher Ratio GreatSchools Rating* Discovery Key Elementary School 2.1 mi K-5 15:1 8 Panther Run Elementary School 2.4 mi PK-5 16:1 9 Elbridge Gale Elementary School 2.7 mi PK-5 16:1 9 Liberty Park Elementary School 5.2 mi PK-5 14:1 5 Cholee Lake Elementary School 5.7 mi PK-5 14:1 4

School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Neighborhood Information

Olympia neighborhood of Wellington, FL

Listing price for this home is $343,000
Area Average Listing Price Price per Sq Ft Average Sales Price Olympia $361,771 $116 $449,593 Wellington $303,382 $120 $532,784 Florida $201,325 $119 $243,269 United States $192,235 $108 $289,293 (Edit)

Old 10-24-2015, 08:22 PM

2 posts, read 2,768 times
Does anyone know if the medicis place section of Versailles is predominately black?

Old 08-10-2019, 06:37 PM

1 posts, read 818 times
I justr bought in Olympia 2018, after renting a model for 2 years. I love my new STOTESBURRY HOA but BEWARE OF MERRIWEATHER. DEBBIE OF PHEONIX ACTUALLY STOLE MY $1500 Olymia used to require rentors to put down in case they damaged gym,pool area, clubhouse,etc.
DEBBIE used Deception to convince the new manager pof Olympia to send my 100% refundable deposit to her for to sieze illegaly. She has avoided me by making believe she was an answering machine with BEEP and all to diguising her voice. She is in default of a judges order and if the new girl nat Olympia is not stupid by attempting to cover for DEBBIE"S "THEFT BY DECEPTION IN BTHE 3rd degree a felony. Then Debbie is ngetting sued personally for several felonies she violated criminally according to 1981 US SUIPREME CT

Old 08-12-2019, 12:12 PM

17,294 posts, read 22,013,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcweber1991 View Post
I justr bought in Olympia 2018, after renting a model for 2 years. I love my new STOTESBURRY HOA but BEWARE OF MERRIWEATHER. DEBBIE OF PHEONIX ACTUALLY STOLE MY $1500 Olymia used to require rentors to put down in case they damaged gym,pool area, clubhouse,etc.
DEBBIE used Deception to convince the new manager pof Olympia to send my 100% refundable deposit to her for to sieze illegaly. She has avoided me by making believe she was an answering machine with BEEP and all to diguising her voice. She is in default of a judges order and if the new girl nat Olympia is not stupid by attempting to cover for DEBBIE"S "THEFT BY DECEPTION IN BTHE 3rd degree a felony. Then Debbie is ngetting sued personally for several felonies she violated criminally according to 1981 US SUIPREME CT
Whew tha spellin iz terable heare!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach