Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 03:09 PM

1,178 posts, read 2,836,922 times

Advertisements

Look at the Isles at Wellington. Very stable and built out neighborhood. I love visiting there. Nice family areas and very friendly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 09:36 PM

6 posts, read 31,113 times
Thanks Bobstar. Really appreciate all the responses from everyone. My wife thinks im nuts for researching so early in the game! When i have cash in hand i hope prices will remain where they are. My guess is for at least a year maybe more?

If i could i would buy something now with a second mortgage...i really believe in the neighbourhood!

Does anyone know about listingbook.com? i think its linked to realtor.com with more information. Question is, i want to ensure i am seeing all listings other then what my possible new realtor is showing me...any advise?

Thanks!!

Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 AM

239 posts, read 473,914 times
Hearing and Reading more and more how housing (based on factors such as home depot receipts, ethan allen sales) improving.

any one else?

Old 01-10-2011, 07:31 AM

114 posts, read 449,031 times
check out bocaexecutiverealty.com and search for Versailles or whatever elese you like...

Old 01-11-2011, 01:40 PM

304 posts, read 856,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobstar View Post
check out bocaexecutiverealty.com and search for Versailles or whatever elese you like...
love that site!

Old 01-12-2011, 11:35 AM

Hi Bobstar, nice to know you bought well and approve of the neighbourhood. What street is "builders row"?

Old 01-12-2011, 07:57 PM

What about foreclosure sites...any good?

Old 11-15-2011, 06:38 AM

1 posts, read 3,523 times
Default Wellington's A Place of Many Nice Neighborhoods

Wellington has more than 40 distinct home communities to satisfy nearly any would be resident. The more noticeable Wellington communities (such as Versailles and Olympia) are located along the 441 corridor near the mall and other shopping. However, "old" Wellington to the west has established neighborhoods with land and custom homes (Aero Club, Paddock Park, Pinewood, Greenview Shores to name a few) or other great gated communities such as Binks Forest and Lakefield Landings in the sought after Binks Elementary school district.

Check out Homes-in-Wellington.com for lots more - lots of photos, lots of community profiles, and lots of free information. If you want a good overall picture of Wellington communities (and there's a lot more to like than just Versailles and Olympia - as a former Versailles resident I'm qualified to say that), then please visit. You'll gain a good education about all the attractive housing options that Wellington, Florida has to offer.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:10 PM

3 posts, read 6,983 times
How did your move come out? We are also looking in the Wellington are and have kids. Any news about Olympia vsVersailles HOA? Who has a better run community activities?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,910 times
Versailles is unbeatable&I have been in grand isles&olympia&equestrian club! Nothing better than versailles with its $4,000,000 24 hour guard gated entrance&it's $5,000,000 marble clubhouse with everything such as a gym,cafe,5,000 sq ft pool, jacuzzi,bar,&a huge playground! There's no community in Wellington that has standard models that rise to 7,000 square feet&have luxurious stone sidings! The hoa fees are honestly not that much if you think about the lawn care,the marble clubhouse,the entrance, the landscaping, the walking paths throught&the special mini mansions that keep the community up!!! Now you could buy a home that was 2millon for now 450k& in reality everywhere is more expensive than Versailles + there are many of kids& lawyers,dentists,doctors,&sports professionals so I think you should go with Versailles compare to everywhere else! Good luck to all!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach