Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 PM

16 posts, read 62,073 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a good realtor in Jupiter to help us find a house to rent on a short-term (less than a year) basis? We have not yet decided whether we need a furnished or unfurnished home. We need a single-family home or townhome; probably not a condo or apartment. Do you know of anyone who specializes in this type of rental? Are there any particularly good websites for rentals in the Jupiter area? I've been to craigslist, vrbo, and Boca Executives. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 04:03 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,409,178 times
I've mentioned it before, Jupiter rentals rent very quickly if they are priced well. Usually landlords will ask for at least 7 months if they aren't charging seasonal rates. Id be happy to help if you'd like to dm me a better idea of what your looking for (beds, price range etc)

Old 03-20-2011, 07:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,345 times
My fiance and I are looking for a change and are considering moving to Florida from Orange County, California.

We are self-employed and looking to lease a home for a year, 3+ bd/2+ ba and must allow a pet. Our price range is between $1,500 - $2,200/mo. We are looking for a home in an upscale newer neighborhood that is clean, quiet, family oriented, and close to shopping malls and parks in the West Palm Beach area.

I have read posts about Jupiter and Royal Palms being decent areas so we are flying out to Florida in two weeks to shop around. Would love to connect with any leasing agents while out there.

Please let me know. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach