Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 07:27 PM

4,965 posts, read 5,718,055 times

Advertisements

Don't wanna know.

And yes you should have your post deleted because you are discussing your participation in illegal activity on a public board. Regardless of any argument over whether its any safer than alcohol or tobacco.

The question is, are you addicted to it? At all? If you are, then yes you have a problem. Or could you take it or leave it? Sometimes I'll have a drink but I'm certainly not addicted and drink rarely. I don't smoke. I am not interested in drugs. Just never thought about why I would want them in my life, and, by association, all the groups of people I've encountered who did them were some of the worst people I've encountered in life (no reflection on you personally...), I just don't need it, like I don't need to smoke tobacco.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:31 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,451,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
Don't wanna know.
Not trying to impose anything on anybody, I am not a 'druggy' at all, I just dispute when people have such a negative impression on people who say smoke marijuana peacefully in their homes doing nothing to harm anybody else, yet the same people who criticise this go out drinking, and start fights in clubs and on streets and just generally getting into trouble (not all, of course).

Old 02-17-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Don't wanna know.

And yes you should have your post deleted because you are discussing your participation in illegal activity on a public board. Regardless of any argument over whether its any safer than alcohol or tobacco.
I have edited it now then.. regardless, where I am now in this current moment it is actually legal That's all i wanted to say though, I will not say anything else to derail this conversation.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Don't wanna know.

The question is, are you addicted to it? At all? If you are, then yes you have a problem. Or could you take it or leave it? Sometimes I'll have a drink but I'm certainly not addicted and drink rarely. I don't smoke. I am not interested in drugs. Just never thought about why I would want them in my life, and, by association, all the groups of people I've encountered who did them were some of the worst people I've encountered in life (no reflection on you personally...), I just don't need it, like I don't need to smoke tobacco.
Not at all, perhaps once a month but only if I have spare cash... I am a student so I have to be careful about my finances.. but saying that I probably do drink a bit more than I would like sometimes, I never understand those people who get aggressive when they are drunk, though. I haven't really met many people, but those that I have have actually been well educated people who know their limits and what they are doing, who just want to sit and relax in their living room with some friends for an evening causing no harm to anybody else. A far cry from people who I used to go to college with that just wanted to get horrendously drunk and cause trouble in town, wasting the time of Police above all. It just depends on who you meet, I guess?

Old 02-17-2014, 07:43 PM

4,965 posts, read 5,718,055 times
Yes. Well as long as you are 100% sure what you are doing is not causing any harm or trouble to you or others in any way (this could apply to anybody) and it is legal, its your choice.

But yes there are some people who seem to easily get addicted to anything, and then get violent etc... and cause trouble. Sounds like you're not one of these types of people.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:23 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,991,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
I am currently living in a house of guys, and they smoke weed from time to time, but then I don't really count marijuana as a real drug. In effect it is harmless compared to legal drugs such as tobacco and alcohol.

Maybe this isn't the right place to discuss this, and sorry for the mods if you want to delete this, but I actually think that most drugs should be legalised. The majority are actually far safer than you would believe unless you have been brainwashed by the government, and in effect the current war on drugs is a total failure and costing us billions each year, not to mention the gang wars created in Mexico, and the danger of having dodgy things added to drugs when bought from people on the streets.
Lol... What has the world came to? Liberals are going to destroy everything.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Not trying to impose anything on anybody, I am not a 'druggy' at all, I just dispute when people have such a negative impression on people who say smoke marijuana peacefully in their homes doing nothing to harm anybody else, yet the same people who criticise this go out drinking, and start fights in clubs and on streets and just generally getting into trouble (not all, of course).
Because they are freaks.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:30 AM

Talking about Liberals. I watched "Britains immigration row" last night.

Well my god it was full of black people and muslims shaking their heads calling the average joe a freak because we went against Muslims. Well let me tell you son, we go against them Muslims because they think they can come on in here and take our money and live like they are in Saudi. Well the UK is not Saudi! The UK is the UK we expect you to adapt to our culture when you come here not the other way round!

Ugh. And a perfect illustration was the man who said "No, I am not going to build another Mosque until a Christian church is given permission to be build in Saudi"... So so true, they walk all over us. we should be stronger and tell them where to go.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:31 AM

And what is up with black people getting offended? They are terrible, they take every single little thing seriously.

They always play the victim and i'm sick of it. I wish they'd be more like my sisters friend who simply doesn't give a **** and makes jokes about N day in day out.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:38 AM

Ugh and don't get me started about how "proud" they are. The other day I was watching the Face and one of the contestants who is mixed race and basically white said "i'm not Black, i'm white" and Naomi Campbell had a nervous breakdown and gave her a lecture to be proud about being black. Lol well she is pure white and has no black features, one of her parents is just black.

Lol, fine its ok to be proud but not to the extent that you get offended and think you are better than everyone else.

Go to the 26 minute point. http://www.nowvideo.sx/mobile/index....=855e0011969dd

Last edited by Mac15; 02-18-2014 at 02:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.