Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2014, 02:18 PM

4,965 posts, read 5,728,546 times

Advertisements

One of the many reasons I despise the "community" of interbred retrograded turd guzzlers that is the "netweather" website.

So this d|ckcheese stain, as per its signature apparently hates anybody merely over a preference for mild weather - wow, what a deep thinking, intellectual marvel Hint: look in his sig at the bottom.

And they wonder why anyone with my level of intelligence thinks they are one of the most pathetic juvelnile communities on the web - especially the "cold lovers" - for their incredible idiocy as showcased above, and not least of all, their insurmountable blithering hypocrisy.

Only the other day all I had to see when perusing the forum was one post where somebody exclaimed how the milder weather had be enjoyable for them, without even exerting their opinion on others, and he was jumped upon by maybe 5-6 other morons all accusing him of somehow being in support of problems caused by flooding, wind etc... which have nothing to do with the temperature itself anyhow.....and totally overlooking the fact that they argue vehemently against anyone who points out how much their beloved cold and snow causes far worse problems and disruption.

I sincerely hope that some of these rejects go and hang themselves, and that the "community" sinks into oblivion because there isn't an ounce of integrity in that biased slumhole turdsite or its retarded paedo owner.

That douche licker commandeers a community which promotes tribal old fashioned groupthink of the nature of attitudes which promotes warfare and division. What's popular i.e. the "hunt for cold and snow" is the law, and anybody who dares say anything or express any other thought or belief or preference must be attacked and eradicated. Pathetic archaic minded satan spawn.

Old 01-30-2014, 02:26 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post

Only the other day all I had to see when perusing the forum was one post where somebody exclaimed how the milder weather had be enjoyable for them, without even exerting their opinion on others, and he was jumped upon by maybe 5-6 other morons all accusing him of somehow being in support of problems caused by flooding, wind etc... which have nothing to do with the temperature itself anyhow.....and totally overlooking the fact that they argue vehemently against anyone who points out how much their beloved cold and snow causes far worse problems and disruption.
Everyone does it - like you mentioned above. People always point out how disruptive cold and snow is. I remember not long ago, this moron called 'mushymanrob' was trying oh so hard to convince me how awful cold and snow is by bleating on about how the cold and snow affected his business and wondered how anyone could like it because of the disruption it caused him. Ditto with another user called 'DuncanK'. These two users were constantly flooding the 'Moaning/Ramp' thread complaining about people liking cold and snow, as if we have a personal vendetta against them. I was eventually banned because I 'undermined moderation' by re-editing a post that some stupid power Nazi edited because I hurt someone's feelings LOL.

There's one member on NW who has decided to take the holier-than-tho route and constantly lectures people that liking any weather type that causes any amount of disruption or poses even a tiny threat to human life is bad.

Old 01-30-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Everyone does it - like you mentioned above. People always point out how disruptive cold and snow is. I remember not long ago, this moron called 'mushymanrob' was trying oh so hard to convince me how awful cold and snow is by bleating on about how the cold and snow affected his business and wondered how anyone could like it because of the disruption it caused him. Ditto with another user called 'DuncanK'. These two users were constantly flooding the 'Moaning/Ramp' thread complaining about people liking cold and snow, as if we have a personal vendetta against them. I was eventually banned because I 'undermined moderation' by re-editing a post that some stupid power Nazi edited because I hurt someone's feelings LOL.
Nah from my observations there's been far more people going on about how mild weather preferers, who are in the minority, are somehow wrong in the head because they apparently condone flooding, wind damage. etc... read an eyeful of it over this winter. They are hypocrites because they make that argument when it suits them, but don't accept that their cold and snow loving baloney has exactly the same consequences... all interesting weather has the potential to cause problems. and the fact is that netweather is a hovel of sniping juvenile morons, and it just so happens that the vast majority of them are indeed cold lovers.

I don't post on there any more, because I got so sick of their attitude I trolled the heck out of them one time and they reported my IP address to the police so I won't bother methinks. I got banned from there when I didn't in fact even break their rules, as I said I expressed an opposing viewpoint (I prefer mild in winter) and got jumped on by these freaks, so I revealed their hypocrisy, not with rudeness or bad language but in no uncertain terms, and then the nazi mod "paul" started randomly deleting my posts without warning, then simply stopping me being able to post without warning, and finally I was simply unable to log in at all. All with no warning, and done like some secret police, in a cowardly and pathetic manner. Typical of that loser running that website.

I never questioned their preferences - I couldn't care a crap if they like cold. It was merely the rudeness and attitude directed at me for daring to express happiness at what they don't want to see, they can't cope with that you see. Feeble minds and all that.

Last edited by MeteoMan; 01-30-2014 at 02:40 PM..

Old 01-30-2014, 08:19 PM

Christ I can't stand living in this place now. Keep getting my power to my apartment tripping out randomly, which is a crock of shyyyt.

I went out to investigate to find the people from the upstairs flat in some kind of emotional drama at 3:20AM with him having apparently been beating her up etc....... and he even went into my apartment when I was looking at the electrical meter. Well this place is crazy.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:35 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,325,726 times
Today while driving, a cop turned on his lights just to get past a traffic light and then instantly turned them off before turning into dunkin donuts . Only in NJ have I seen this happen. Why do some police officers love misusing their powers for personal gain .

Old 01-30-2014, 08:38 PM

I am still awake at 3:38 in the morning. Fail whale herp de derp.

Old 01-31-2014, 02:05 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
Such a crap morning.

Pitch dark and raining like hell. Its only 3c. Totally crappy.

Sitting in class and its actually dark.

Old 01-31-2014, 03:19 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
Cold rain is worse than snow. Hate it

Old 01-31-2014, 05:58 AM

More cold rain.

Old 01-31-2014, 06:52 AM

So now I know.

I always had a suspicion about the people upstairs. Now I know how crazy they are. The are actually proper drug addicts (proven by the presence of weed among other things) and he beats her up. So that explains the thumping noises coming from upstairs. They were having a "domestic situation" in the early hours of this morning. The guy was absolutely hopping mad and looked like he was going to punch her again. I only saw all this because I was trying to look in my meter cupboard outside the door. Scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather