Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2013, 04:37 PM

20,633 posts, read 24,011,816 times

Advertisements

Not trying to be mean but there is a certain member on netweather that is really starting to grind on me. This member has been consistently calling this summer amazing, astonishing etc when in actual fact this week hasn't been that warm and the models show sub 5c uppers over me next week. The only place where it is good is se england and lets be honest that is only like 1/15 of the british isles area.

Old 07-29-2013, 04:41 PM

I was in Primark today shopping for clothes and my mum showed me a shirt with a tshirt underneath it and she asked me and I said it was nice. Then along comes this woman with her son and she says the same thing and he says "aw Ihate that its gay".

How the hell is a tshirt gay?? Seriously!
So rude. I can't stand people like that.
It wasn't even girly it was dark blue!

Old 07-29-2013, 04:47 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,766,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Not trying to be mean but there is a certain member on netweather that is really starting to grind on me. This member has been consistently calling this summer amazing, astonishing etc when in actual fact this week hasn't been that warm and the models show sub 5c uppers over me next week. The only place where it is good is se england and lets be honest that is only like 1/15 of the british isles area.
Well, the average hi/lo here so far is 24.8/13.3, one of our warmest months ever.

Old 07-29-2013, 04:59 PM

Well yes I have had 32 days of 20c and above but lets be honest it hasn't been that hot.
It has been about 22/23c most days. The only areas that were hot were southern england and I find it irritating when this poster gives a biased slant and says "a hot epic week coming up" when in actual fact its only hot for london and then its cooling way way down!

Old 07-29-2013, 05:08 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,766,889 times
Actually it's hot for much of England, where most people in the UK live.. so yeah.. for most of the UK, it will be hot.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:00 PM

6,908 posts, read 7,722,665 times
Quote:
I was in Primark today shopping for clothes and my mum showed me a shirt with a tshirt underneath it and she asked me and I said it was nice. Then along comes this woman with her son and she says the same thing and he says "aw Ihate that its gay".

How the hell is a tshirt gay?? Seriously!
So rude. I can't stand people like that.
It wasn't even girly it was dark blue!
That is what I hate about the teens today.

Parents have absolutely no parenting and let their kids do what they want and dipchit kids come out of it.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsNHL View Post
That is what I hate about the teens today.

Parents have absolutely no parenting and let their kids do what they want and dipchit kids come out of it.
I'm a teen and I don't really get on with other teen because I actually don't understand what is so funny about their behaviour, I find it daft and boring. I kind of feel like I have missed the party stage of my life and to be honest I don't care!

I think teens are very rude and judgemental. There is this latest craze of calling everything gay and to me I think that is quite offensive because to call anybody that is so out of line! Honestly it makes teens look like idiots anyway because how can clothes be gay? Seriously. Its a piece of fabric.

It was also out of line to say that knowing that I just said a moment ago that I liked it! I'm making such a fuss about this but i'm so fed up with teens!

Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,461,743 times
Quote:
I'm a teen and I don't really get on with other teen because I actually don't understand what is so funny about their behaviour, I find it daft and boring. I kind of feel like I have missed the party stage of my life and to be honest I don't care!

I think teens are very rude and judgemental. There is this latest craze of calling everything gay and to me I think that is quite offensive because to call anybody that is so out of line! Honestly it makes teens look like idiots anyway because how can clothes be gay? Seriously. Its a piece of fabric.

It was also out of line to say that knowing that I just said a moment ago that I liked it! I'm making such a fuss about this but i'm so fed up with teens!
LOL

I do agree with you though.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:44 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,910,303 times
I'm unhappy with these continuing shakes. I could hear that one, even though the music was cranked up.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:13 AM

688 posts, read 845,920 times
I find it gay when thunderstorms die just before they get here

And tonight I went to 3 different supermarkets looking for a certain item but couldn't find it anywhere. That is also gay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather