Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2016, 03:46 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,453,047 times

Advertisements

Long, hard day yesterday. Today a bit less so. In any case, having a drink again. Vodka and diet soda this time.

Old 02-17-2016, 04:37 PM

44 posts, read 36,179 times
****en got wrecked yesterday drank like a legend it was so freakin epic bloody hungover wasted being high kicks ass **** the world and all the turds in it i only wanna be high here-s to getting high next time

i freaking hate people on facebook that post about their ****en kids all the time and bang on about how awesome their life is. I get it, you live in a ****ing fairytale with marshmellows growing on ya tree and squirrels massaging every aspect of your existence. Now **** off I dont give a rats ass about your stupid kids or your perfect little existence

Last edited by HeatAddiction; 02-17-2016 at 04:48 PM..

Old 02-17-2016, 05:12 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,285,370 times
God damn, computer programming is boring as ****. I don't know why I'm being forced to learn this nonsense. If I wanted to sit in front of a computer all day, I would major in computer science. Do we think that in the future robots will be doing all the work and we'll just be giving them commands? I'm convinced that people with actual mechanical skills are dying out as a result of this boring Computer Age.

Old 02-17-2016, 05:34 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,976,467 times
Happy birthday Alex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Long, hard day yesterday. Today a bit less so. In any case, having a drink again. Vodka and diet soda this time.
Diet soda interesting choice

Old 02-17-2016, 05:42 PM

2,508 posts, read 1,854,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes, much appreciated

I'm 24 now - feels weird not to say I'm early 20s anymore. Although I'm aware that 24 is still quite young.
Glad you're having fun. Don't get too drunk out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAddiction View Post

i freaking hate people on facebook that post about their ****en kids all the time and bang on about how awesome their life is. I get it, you live in a ****ing fairytale with marshmellows growing on ya tree and squirrels massaging every aspect of your existence. Now **** off I dont give a rats ass about your stupid kids or your perfect little existence
My cousin is guilty of doing this. I don't like it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
**** my apartment complex. Same old fascist rules I keep seeing throughout my life that prevent people from doing productive things.
Productive things? Like studying?

Old 02-17-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullochResident View Post
Productive things? Like studying?
Lol, yeah right. I should have been more specific. The maintenance brigade on their high horses told me I couldn't keep my minibike that I built in my room. The fuel tank is empty, but that doesn't stop them from making up bull**** reasons why I can't keep it here, where it's harming no one. Chances are they won't do anything about it, since they're all talk and no action.

Old 02-17-2016, 05:50 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,453,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Happy birthday Alex!

Diet soda interesting choice
Why?? I never drink regular soda. Don't see the point.

Vodka with diet soda will get you drunk faster than it will with regular soda because the sugar in regular soda slows the absorption of alcohol, much like food in general does. Though I had some food as well, so it probably made no difference this time.

Old 02-17-2016, 06:11 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,360,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
God damn, computer programming is boring as ****. I don't know why I'm being forced to learn this nonsense. If I wanted to sit in front of a computer all day, I would major in computer science. Do we think that in the future robots will be doing all the work and we'll just be giving them commands? I'm convinced that people with actual mechanical skills are dying out as a result of this boring Computer Age.
Tell me about it, I'm glad I realized that wasn't for me. I don't even like using computers in general anymore, I haven't touched mine in weeks.

Old 02-17-2016, 06:21 PM

5,984 posts, read 3,468,703 times
I like programming for fun, for example on Project Euler and related things.

But programming in a structured and rigid fashion (for example in class or as part of a job) would definitely bore me to death. I took some C++ and matlab in college, couldn't stand it. Practically slept through class...

Old 02-17-2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
I took some C++ and matlab in college, couldn't stand it. Practically slept through class...
Yep, that's what this was. I can't believe there are people that actually enjoy this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather