Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 05:32 AM
o_c

11 posts, read 7,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
How did you two end up on the forum at the exact same time then
Umm idk?? Anyway I would come back but NEI keeps banning all my accounts for no reason even though some people on this forum attack me all the time and get away with it

Old 11-09-2015, 05:36 AM

881 posts, read 646,888 times
**** me sensless this **** is FUNNY!!!! THANK GOD I AM DRUNK Irlinit and Alex985, get your asses here NOW

To answer your question Owenc, it is because I am epic and legendary. I was born with this affliction, I don't make the rules.

Anyway, been doing demolition work on my parent's houseboat with my dad. Here is a pic from inside the boat today....

Old 11-09-2015, 05:38 AM
o_c

11 posts, read 7,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
**** me sensless this **** is FUNNY!!!! THANK GOD I AM DRUNK Irlinit and Alex985, get your asses here NOW

To answer your question Owenc, it is because I am epic and legendary. I was born with this affliction, I don't make the rules.

Anyway, been doing demolition work on my parent's houseboat with my dad. Here is a pic from inside the boat today....
Your bullying me AGAIN and it is not funny!!!! My life is hard enough with moving to a whole different country!

Old 11-09-2015, 05:40 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,957,243 times
Quote:

I was bowling at the stumps outside when it was about 33°C. Good stuff

Did it actually get up to that temperature at Renmark, or was it just inside the boat?

Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_c View Post
Your bullying me AGAIN and it is not funny!!!! My life is hard enough with moving to a whole different country!
surely you know NI is part of the UK lol.....

I have a feeling someone is setting this up

Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 AM

Old 11-09-2015, 05:44 AM

Quote:
I was bowling at the stumps outside when it was about 33°C. Good stuff

Did it actually get up to that temperature at Renmark, or was it just inside the boat?
Official station at the airport got to 37.4C, an outside thermometer on the boat was 39C in the shade. I also think the river and wetlands create humidity here, outside this evening it felt muggy and had that muggy smell in the air, whereas the official airport station was recording very low dewpoints of only around 1C. Inside my boat at the same time it was 34/18C (no aircon!).

Old 11-09-2015, 05:50 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,777,073 times
Great entertainment

Old 11-09-2015, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Official station at the airport got to 37.4C, an outside thermometer on the boat was 39C in the shade. I also think the river and wetlands create humidity here, outside this evening it felt muggy and had that muggy smell in the air, whereas the official airport station was recording very low dewpoints of only around 1C. Inside my boat at the same time it was 34/18C (no aircon!).
Nice. I think humidity here stayed in between 10-20% for the most part, until the cool change swept through.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow lover View Post
You are NOT me so just go away and give me headpeace so would you???

STOp pretending to be me or I will call the police
I am deadset ****ing dying here. I cannot believe my good fortune in drinking today. I have ****en won the lottery. Irlinit, WHERE ARE YOU????

Quote:
Nice. I think humidity here stayed in between 10-20% for the most part, until the cool change swept through.
I'm thinking of setting up a proper weather station on the back deck roof and another one on the shore to see how the water, the extensive wetlands and the river here affects the temps and dewpoints compared to the BOM station at the airport. It was deadset humid this evening here on the river. Nearby Loxton actually reached a dewpoint of 20C. River water temps are quite high, the cold water tap here on the houseboat is almost warm!

The airport is about 10km from the town I think. The BOM averages show some fascinating differences in low temps in particular between the airport and the old town station.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather