Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,708 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Fredericksburg/Stafford/Spotsylvania areas and trying to decide which house to buy. I have narrowed down to the three houses because of the location to I95 as well as easy access to other main road and shopping. Please let me know which school district my kids would go to. I am from an the area with only one school for the entire county so I am very clueless about places that may have option to let people pick which schools to send their kids to.

1) Off Salem Church Road on Danielle Dr, Fredericksburg
I realize that on the other side of Salem Church is the apartment complex but I think this one isn't the ghetto one people talked about. Actually, Fredericksburg areas have many high price apartment complex.

2) Off Courthouse Road on C L Walker Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22407

3) Off Lafayette Blvd before hitting Route 1 on CIRCLE ONE Dr, Fredericksubrg, VA 22408
This is the one behind Pohanka dealership but you can't exactly get there unless you get back on the main road.

I like to know which Elementary, Middle, and High School district each house belong to. Thank you very much for your time and help. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 PM

140 posts, read 541,333 times
Try this link to the Fredrickburg County Schools:

Frederick County Public Schools | Facilities Services (http://fcps.schoolwires.com/152910103114101710/blank/browse.asp?A=383&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=54061 - broken link)

Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 PM

1,222 posts, read 5,155,933 times
The above link will take you to Frederick, MD, schools.

I cannot speak for all of the above addresses, but for those located in Spotsylvania County, try this link... http://205.174.118.122/mwpublic/defa...d=addressInput which is to the Spotsylvania County Public Schools site. If the link does not work, try to use Spotsylvania County Public Schools in a search engine. Go to the "Departments" menu tab and then arrow down to the Transportation line. That should put you to the above link. When you input the address it will tell you the schools for that particular address.

As a parent of former Spotyslvania County students, I was very happy with the education my children received during their time there. Best of luck with your search!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia