Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2009, 02:25 PM

2 posts, read 4,179 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I was charged with reckless driving 85/65 and need to appear in court. I have read most of the related post on this website, however couldnt find anyone mentioning a credible lawyer.

If you or someone you know have faced similar situation, please recommend me a traffic lawyer for Hanover county court.

I am specific about county as judgement on same case is not same in different county, Hanover county distrcit court is on stricter side.

I have spoken to couple of lawyers, however do not know who is credible and who is not.

Thanks for your help.

PS: I was not speeding for fun, I am sure I wasnt at that speed but yes I must have been above 65. I was trying to inform the driver in my front that his fuel tank cap is open and hanging out. Learnt my lesson now need help as I am not a reckless driver. yes I drive slowly now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia