Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 AM

1,331 posts, read 1,988,607 times

Advertisements

Was it this guy?

Harry and the Hendersons-Harry Laughing - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 10:13 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type O Negative View Post
A good example of why people don't share their experiences and info. YOU GET LAUGHED AT!

Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
If we don't hear back from any of the posters in this thread, now you know why:

Man killed while trying to create Bigfoot sighting - Yahoo! News
This is simply normal government protocol that they use to cover-up legitimate big-foot mortalities. Easier to dress up a big-foot in a fake human suit and then put that in an amaturish looking big-foot costume than to deal with nosey reporters' questions. Back-woods coroner gets the body, pulls off the fake big-foot head and announces; "hey, we got some dummy in a big-foot suit". Gov't shows up to claim the body and they put it in a hollowed out mountain with the thousand or-so others they've collected over the years.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Quote:

Strange and sad. Like the comment says: Winner of this year's Darwin award.

I agree with Versatile. No one who believes has to prove anything to anyone. If you don't believe, no sweat. Who cares what you believe or don't believe? Some believe they have seen something, and who am I to try and convince them otherwise.

Some of these forum "debaters" like to cut and paste arguments they read elsewhere and try and apply it whenever and where ever.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
This is simply normal government protocol that they use to cover-up legitimate big-foot mortalities. Easier to dress up a big-foot in a fake human suit and then put that in an amaturish looking big-foot costume than to deal with nosey reporters' questions. Back-woods coroner gets the body, pulls off the fake big-foot head and announces; "hey, we got some dummy in a big-foot suit". Gov't shows up to claim the body and they put it in a hollowed out mountain with the thousand or-so others they've collected over the years.
That is good.

That's how they did it when we hit a bigfoot. You forgot to put down that they were MIB and they used a memory zapper.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 AM

1,331 posts, read 1,988,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
A good example of why people don't share their experiences and info. YOU GET LAUGHED AT!
Lighten up, no harm intended.

I speak about the ghosts my son can see and communicate with and of course not all are going to believe me or him.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,317,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Look this picture over and tell me what you see. Don't see anything today except a Blobsquatch? Come back tomorrow and look again. I had to.
I see a bear standing in the foilage and peering out. I can see one eye and his snout towards the top center of the pic.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:15 AM

Look at this bear photo and compare to the photo i posted before. See any resemblance?

Black and white enhancement.

Last edited by Versatile; 08-28-2012 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: too add black and white photo

Old 08-29-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Strange and sad. Like the comment says: Winner of this year's Darwin award.

I agree with Versatile. No one who believes has to prove anything to anyone. If you don't believe, no sweat. Who cares what you believe or don't believe? Some believe they have seen something, and who am I to try and convince them otherwise.

Some of these forum "debaters" like to cut and paste arguments they read elsewhere and try and apply it whenever and where ever.
I laugh when i read where a guy says as in this thread that they hiked and camped here and there and never saw or heard anything at all.

1. They never circle camp before dark or the next morning to look for sign to see if they were being watched.
2. The hike wearing a I pod and while in camp they listen to their i pod etc
3. They stink etc and these critters have sen plenty like them before and have no interest in a male.
4. They have never seen 1/2 the wild animals in the area they hike in.
5. They have never taken the time to read up about what a person can do to increase their chance of a sighting.
6. They think that the PNW is the only place these creatures are located.
7. They have never talked to locals in an area about what happens at night.
8. They sure like to act so smug and all knowing about something they know nothing about.
9. They get their information from TV shows.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:23 PM

5,466 posts, read 8,188,345 times
Quote:

Bigfoot hoax goes horribly wrong, impersonator killed - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal