Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
That whole cake disaster was totally staged. Phillipes and the party planners encounter was also scripted. Very phoney. But, its a TV show.
Can't agree more with this. Obvious to the max. It even looked like the cake was dropped. Doubt JP and the flamer are much more than an Acting Stunt, but what exactly were they supposed to be?

Carol and Coi both should have been nominated. Coi made a major mistake, one that kept her team from blowing the other's doors off. Carol ensured that the Girls would lose the challenge. Carol is NOT a team player. Coi had others try to help her but she rejected it.

3rd person Ben, hum.... He was muttering something about making another mistake, like in his past? slamont61 doesn't like that 3rd person talk, not at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2009, 09:06 AM

1,111 posts, read 4,637,747 times
Personally, I think they should all go home and start to re-cast all over again. I don't see anyone from this season that is capable of running a restaurant.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:27 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
I won't be going to the Borgata in A.C. if any of these so called chef's are cooking there Maybe sous chef.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
I won't be going to the Borgata in A.C. if any of these so called chef's are cooking there Maybe sous chef.
You're not kidding! Unless one of these clowns can really, really step it up in the remainder of the season, GR is only hurting the PR for his new restaurant. Who'd want to pay big money to eat in a place run by one of these bozo's?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:41 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
was the show on tonight?????????

Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
was the show on tonight?????????
Nope, tomorrow night you donkey
sorry, had to say it.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:22 PM

285 posts, read 616,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
Personally, I think they should all go home and start to re-cast all over again. I don't see anyone from this season that is capable of running a restaurant.
my two cents: the casting for this season is down right past the abyss and still going down. Most of these "chefs" wouldn't have been allowed to boil water or wash lettuce in any restaurant I ever worked in or managed! To say that they have scraped the bottom of the barrel is to say something nice. I cannot believe Gordon Ramsey had anything to do with the vetting of these contestants...his standards are too high on his other shows.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:24 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
Bwwwwwwahhhhhh!!! LMAO!!! I thought I had missed it. Now p*ss off"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
Nope, tomorrow night you donkey
sorry, had to say it.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:20 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
It's on tonight , you fat cows! You better sit your butts down in front of your TV sets at the appointed time, you donkeys! Now, p-iss off!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 10:21 AM

1,111 posts, read 4,637,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsyrhydyr View Post
my two cents: the casting for this season is down right past the abyss and still going down. Most of these "chefs" wouldn't have been allowed to boil water or wash lettuce in any restaurant I ever worked in or managed! To say that they have scraped the bottom of the barrel is to say something nice. I cannot believe Gordon Ramsey had anything to do with the vetting of these contestants...his standards are too high on his other shows.
I think the casting of useless "chefs" (and I use the term lightly) is done on purpose so they can screw up and get yelled at by GR, which pretty much makes the show. If you placed contestants who are true chefs, they will be able to make a risotto and spaghetti without screwing it up - and what fun will that be?! It'll just be another cooking show!

I seriously can not believe there weren't more qualified candidates that could've been selected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV