Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2010, 02:50 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yeah, I noticed that when she was in the dorm and said she wasn't laughing - she was LAUGHING while she was saying she wasn't laughing!!! What a wingnut!
She was like a bulbous hyena, too weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,931,925 times
This thread is already better than last seasons thread!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:23 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
I can't wait for Fran and Miss Barbie, who she couldn't stand, to get into it. She (Barbie) already said she is fine with taking the beeotch role if it means winning the competition. Fran said she wasn't a team player, but she was one of the only women who didn't get f'd off last night.

Speaking of which, that was funny.....GET OUT came out Gordon's mouth like every other sentence!

Mikey reminds me of that nasty looking Danny, who won a few seasons back. Mikey looks slightly cleaner, but he's already made a bad impression just based on who he looks like.

I'm hoping this is a good season! I wasn't disappointed last night!

Old 06-03-2010, 03:11 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,842,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LASam View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Chef Andrew is a bizarre individual. Everyone else on the list is an Executive Chef, or Sous Chef, or Personal Chef... he's listed as a Farmer. I doubt he's going to have the experience to match most of these other contestants, so they must have him around for another reason.
Called it!

You have to look at HK like AI, half the people on there are there for entertainment value only. Once the show gets to the midpoint, the real competition begins. You could definately see a few individuals with potential in the bunch... but if you're smart you just cook things correctly and keep quiet early on. Wait until later in the show to start asserting yourself.

With regards to the guy with the Italian/Jersey Shore accent... rediculous.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:51 PM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
Wow, that first episode was a doozy! I was really getting PO'd when Ramsay was making out with that one contestant. Glad to see it played out the way it did!

There is a bumper crop of winners in the bunch this year. Anyone have a favorite yet?

Old 06-03-2010, 04:58 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
I want to punch that Maria chick right in the face.

Oh oh and what's up w/ the chubby chick who was wearing heels and fell? Thinks she's all that a bag of chips. Somebody lied to her! She's an idiot...Oh I'll look good doing it....BAM! Falls on her azz. Priceless.

Mohawk/Pompadour guy is kinda cute.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:05 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,931,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I want to punch that Maria chick right in the face.

LOL reps for that!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 11:10 AM

8,801 posts, read 10,236,737 times
Alright donkeys, I just finished watching episode 1 and I'm sure I'll forget something but here's my review.

First off, I predict this "Fran" person will be trainwreck of the season. For someone that claims to have 30 years expierence, she sure doesn't show it.

That one girl who wanted to make out w/ Ramsey and was wearing the high heels, I think her name is Holli, I don't think she is as hot as she thinks. lol at her falling and saying "Ow I busted my butt"

Andrew, oh boy, yet another North Carolinian who might embarrass this state on this show. He's not off to a good impression.

Benjamin, lol "Where's smurf?"

Mikey, I'm kinda hoping after seeing that dudes tattoo that he gets thrown out during a dinner service, and because his hair is ridiculous.

Speaking of hair, will the blue haired dude (Jay?) please turn your hair back to a natural color?

Maria will be the physco of the year probably

I knew when Stacey was bragging about cooking for celebs that she was a goner. I kinda disagree w/ her leaving over Fran though.

So none of you ladies think any of the guys are cute? not Mikey, or blue haired dude? or even the Italian accent guy? I mean c'mon ladies, he saved it just for you all ok, j/k

Don't have predicitions on who'll win. In the past, usually the winners don't impress Ramsey w/ their signature dishes.

Ok donkeys and donkettes, that's all for now.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM

112 posts, read 522,081 times
I liked hearing that farmer guy talk about how he kills his own animals and how he'd love to have a walk-in freezer if he won. I'd rather not be that guy's neighbor.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:58 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Can't remember if there were any "hotties" on the show. Salvatore is not a bad looking guy, but he comes off as arrogant, which I can't stand. So no matter how good looking he might be, I'm not going to be able to see beyond the arrogance. I'll have to scope out the guys again tomorrow night to see if there's anyone I think is hot. Last week when I watched it, I really just saw a bunch of fruitloops and misfits. And that Fran lady - oy vey! Such a face!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV