Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,236,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
And then that Fantasia person opened her month((((shutter)))).
Fantasia is the absolute best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 10:10 AM

446 posts, read 835,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Fantasia is the absolute best.
Not really...there's one song she sang really great. I think it was the song she put out as a single when she won. I like that song, actually. Everything else I've heard her sing reminds me of nails on a chalkboard.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:57 PM

5,319 posts, read 9,034,750 times
Default ‘Idol’ Runner-Up Crystal Bowersox and Boyfriend Split

‘Idol’ Runner-Up Crystal Bowersox and Boyfriend Split | LazyBuzz News (http://www.lazybuzz.com/2010/06/idol-runner-up-crystal-bowersox-and-boyfriend-split/ - broken link)

Quote:
“It’s cool though, we’re both logical, grown adults,” Bowersox
continued. “He’s a small town guy and that’s fine, but I’m a small town girl, but I want this. I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn’t think he was up for it. He didn’t think he was up for it. It’s just been crazy.”
I wonder if she will hook up with Lee DeWyse?

Old 06-02-2010, 02:16 AM

4,207 posts, read 15,339,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
‘Idol’ Runner-Up Crystal Bowersox and Boyfriend Split | LazyBuzz News (http://www.lazybuzz.com/2010/06/idol-runner-up-crystal-bowersox-and-boyfriend-split/ - broken link)

I wonder if she will hook up with Lee DeWyse?
They made a great duet together... You never know...

Old 07-03-2010, 03:30 PM

12 posts, read 20,886 times
I love Lee Dewyze! I hope he makes it bigger than anyone!

Old 07-31-2010, 12:57 PM

939 posts, read 1,243,531 times
Default Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen - Bless You! You're still commedian on top. Jennifer Lopez - Okay I'll give that a try. Now if they could stop running "America's Got Talent" every night - cause its now "America's Got Trash". What's going on have the judges lost their patience or do they think every one loves a comedian. Commented on one post and got a weird Turkish comment probably from Howie now that's funny. Still the bar has been lowered and makes room for an "American X Factor". I believe Piers and Sharon are really trying but Howie thinks an idiot brought back 3 times is entertainment. Look "Poof" Howie disappears - oops sorry he's still there.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:32 PM

939 posts, read 1,243,531 times
Default Ellen - Gone but still Loved

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's gone. No offense - just not right. Now if they would stop running "AGT" every night. New acronymn for "America's Got Trash". Have the minds of these judges left the planet. Howie: That Comedian is not very good. Try this. Poof Howie disappears - Oops sorry he's still there. Simon hurry up with the XFactor and make it good. AI maybe a judge like Neal Sedaka would work and I like the Jenny Lopez idea. Cannot get worse - or can it?

Old 07-31-2010, 03:06 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,217,724 times
I don't watch AI, but I'll give Ellen some props. She never should have been on there since she's never been involved in the music industry. It's not as impressive as if she'd never taken the gig, but at least she seems to have realized she didn't belong on the show.

Now if they can just get rid of Kara they'll be back on the right track. She's at least been in the music industry, but there was no point in fixing what wasn't broke. Though now that they've run off Paula, and Simon left since she wasn't there it doesn't seem likely they'll ever fix it. If they wanted to get rid of someone back when the contract renegotiations were going on they should have axed Ryan not Paula. If The Price is Right can go on without Bob Barker AI can go on without Ryan.

Old 07-31-2010, 05:14 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,944,119 times
I heard Kara was off the show too, on Entertainment Tonight.

Old 07-31-2010, 06:59 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,634,309 times
Yes, Kara was fired - and is being replaced by J Lo. As disappointing as AI has been recently, I think that was a brilliant publicity move. Stephen Tyler is also going to be a judge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV