Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 08:08 PM

1,301 posts, read 3,580,821 times

Advertisements

I think Peter is a First Person. Or has some First Person genes. That's why he can operate the machine, and that's why he had a genetic illness as a child. Just a guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 09:52 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,622,608 times
I knew that Walternate's doughy assistant was involved in the kidnapping from the beginning but I didn't think Walternate was. It seems that they are setting up the "other" Fringe Division to rebel against him.

----------------
Now playing: Electric Six - Watchin Evil Empires Fall Apart
via FoxyTunes

Old 03-27-2011, 10:16 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Walternate....that's the name. I couldn't remember that so I called him AltWalt.

Charlie and the guy who loves their Liv are getting suspicious now as to what's up with Walternate. Another story within a story within a story....I love it. Gosh, are we going to start actually liking some of the alternate characters?? I am after that last eppie.

Excellent theory about Peter being one of the First People, Jerome. That escaped my brain cells. I still think the kid will be "the cog" because we know Peter would never touch that machine now.

This show just keeps getting better and better! Amazing writers!

Old 03-31-2011, 05:20 PM

1,301 posts, read 3,580,821 times
I saw some pictures of the filming of the season finale and, without giving anything away, it's probably going to be pretty mindblowing and will make next season as different from this season, as this current season was different from Season 2...

Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeromeville View Post
I saw some pictures of the filming of the season finale and, without giving anything away, it's probably going to be pretty mindblowing and will make next season as different from this season, as this current season was different from Season 2...

oooh, can't wait!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 03:03 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,162,800 times
I love, love, love, love Fringe! Does anyone else think Anna Torv should at least be nominated for an Emmy?? She was brilliant as 'Leonard Nimoy' aka "Belly".

Old 04-03-2011, 06:43 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,194,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlonaG View Post
I love, love, love, love Fringe! Does anyone else think Anna Torv should at least be nominated for an Emmy?? She was brilliant as 'Leonard Nimoy' aka "Belly".
Are you referring to "Olivia"? Several of the actors and actresses in Fringe are outstanding, and so Anna. She can certainly drop her AU/British accent and talk US English like a pro. In fact, I had no idea that she was from AU until I heard her speak on TV (don't remember which show), and even then I thought she was perhaps from England.

Other TV shows that were great and had outstanding casts like Fringe, were: Eli Stone, and Life. But both were cancelled. By an "outstanding" cast, what I am trying to say is, "two of the best" around, and huge! Maybe these two shows were too expensive to produce?

Last edited by RayinAK; 04-03-2011 at 06:53 PM..

Old 04-16-2011, 12:29 AM

WOW! Fringe was incredible tonight. Every turn and twist was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Simply amazing!

Old 04-16-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
WOW! Fringe was incredible tonight. Every turn and twist was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Simply amazing!

I so totally agree with you, Ray. That was a great eppie. I didn't even delete it after I watched the recording. The writers sure had fun with this one. I LOVED Broyles' stoned act! He had me giggling like a crazy person! He was hilarious!

Old 04-16-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I so totally agree with you, Ray. That was a great eppie. I didn't even delete it after I watched the recording. The writers sure had fun with this one. I LOVED Broyles' stoned act! He had me giggling like a crazy person! He was hilarious!
How about when Walther and Peter entered the room and asked Bell why he looked like a cartoon, and then the camera pans back to Walther and Peter and they too are cartoons? That was unexpectedly and well done.

Also Olivia as a child sitting at the dining table, and Olivia the cartoon talking to Peter, and one realizes by seeing how Peter reacts that it's the child that's the real Olivia, not the cartoon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV