Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,955,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballgal View Post

Jon is nothing more than a egotistical d*ck of the worst kind. He's just like A-Rod, only with no marketable talent
We'll see how his clothing line works out... He should get back to working a real job. The celebrity bug has bitten him on the backside just as much as it has Kate. Again, the kids are the ones who pay the price for their parent's choices.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
What part of not living at home and only a visitor, do you not get?

He was a part of the multiple birth fiasco. If he really didn't want more children, that was the time to say NO, but he was a gutless wonder and went along to get along. Now he is walking out...aka abandoning his family. There is no punishment severe enough for the weasel, and what's really appalling, are all his enablers.

Why don't you tell me how he manages to recruit such faithful apologists.That must be some powerful Kool-Aid he passes around.

He is like one of those scary cult leaders where the clueless go to die.
Who said that? I'm not going to defend his antics with the younger girls, or his mid-life crisis behavior. I just haven't seen or read anything that specifies how much time J or K spends at home with the kids. They have both been gone. They have both been home. I am not going to assume that one is there more than the other. So we've seen pics of Jon in France... that doesn't mean he didn't spend the last "X" number of days or weeks at home with his kids.

Edit - if you are talking about Leah or whichever one said she wanted daddy to come home in the b-day party episode, maybe he was the one who was most recently gone. That doesn't necessarily mean he's gone all the time, or even that he's gone more than Kate.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,508,029 times
Just a friendly reminder to debate the topics and not each other. Please do not be rude. Thanks!

Last edited by Beretta; 07-16-2009 at 04:31 PM..

Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 AM

540 posts, read 1,329,901 times
While waiting in the check out line, the people in front were snickering loudly over the cover of InTouch Weekly.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/content...over_large.jpg

Aww. here they are sucking on ciggys together. Sure sign of true love.

Jon Gosselin Purchases Ring, Secretly Engaged - E! Online

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-20-2009 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Please post links to pictures unless you have taken them yourself.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:28 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,019 times
Quote:
While waiting in the check out line, the people in front were snickering loudly over the cover of InTouch Weekly.

That is one harsh looking 22 year old! Holy Smokes! Can you imagine what she is going to look like in 10 years? No way would I have guessed she was only 22.

Does anyone know what happened with the investigation over the labor laws? The best thing would be for people to stop watching the show. Fame has gone to their heads and the ones that will lose out eventually are the kids. Hopefully there is therapy in their future.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:35 PM

4,264 posts, read 9,282,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
That is one harsh looking 22 year old! Holy Smokes! Can you imagine what she is going to look like in 10 years? No way would I have guessed she was only 22.

Does anyone know what happened with the investigation over the labor laws? The best thing would be for people to stop watching the show. Fame has gone to their heads and the ones that will lose out eventually are the kids. Hopefully there is therapy in their future.
I agree with you, they are both out of control and definately not putting their kids well-being at the forefront. As far as I am concerned they are both very selfish.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 AM

Quote:
[/u]

He is acting like a teenager.

I heard last night that he and Kate were together in New York over the weekend, but I was only half paying attention. Has anyone heard anything about this ?

Old 07-21-2009, 06:31 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,494,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
He is acting like a teenager.

I heard last night that he and Kate were together in New York over the weekend, but I was only half paying attention. Has anyone heard anything about this ?
One report said they were doing a photo shoot for the show. Yippee!!

Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
One report said they were doing a photo shoot for the show. Yippee!!
Oh joy.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:46 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,134,289 times
i really am nolonger watching it if he's on----would rather watch a show called kate+8--jon's out the gate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.