Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 08:08 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
OH PLEASE

No one can drive you to cheat.

Have you ever been married?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:13 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,900,987 times
Had Kate not been such a BOSSY B---H, maybe Jon would not have gone looking for another woman. BTW, it was good to see them get yet more free junk for the kids.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:15 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,203 times
Wow, such a sad episode. But so many things I think became clear tonight

1) that Jon is clearly the one who wanted out. Kate clearly didn't want to. While she was near tears talking about the separation, he actually admited to being "excited" about this new chapter in his life.

2) that Job cut off communication with Kate which does not give her room to try and fix the issue. She admited that he will not discuss why he's so angry with her and without that communication, there is nothing you can do. Makes me wonder if he would allow it, if she would have fought to fix them. Guess we'll never know.

Also, while the crooked houses were cute, they were so tiny on the inside, I feel like they'll outgrow them in a year or 2.

And where will they be staying with its not that parent's turn? Will each parent have a separate house of their own? That somehow sounds worse thn in a regular divorce. Can you imagine, as a parent having to pack a bag to go to your other home every other week. Yeah, better than shuffling the kids off but damn, that's a lot to deal with.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Had Kate not been such a BOSSY B---H, maybe Jon would not have gone looking for another woman. BTW, it was good to see them get yet more free junk for the kids.
Bingo.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:20 PM

470 posts, read 1,841,819 times
i stopped watching the show when it became a "ooh, lets see what we get free this week." i did watch this evening's epi and was pretty saddened by the whole thing. only those two really know the cause of their breakup although i could really care less for kate's treatment of jon and jon's slacker attitude. it just pisses me off to no end that they are not working at saving it. and to continue the show. . .wow. really?!? i guess, they must to continue to fund their lifestyle. i rolled my eyes when kate said, "its 'their' house--the kid's home." yah, damn right, lady. now, let these kids grow up with some semblance of a childhood. jon killed me when he said someone would maybe offer him a job. really?!? oh me oh my. just get off this trainwreck and work on your marriage already.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:25 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,900,987 times
I fully expect Jon to get his own reality show.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:26 PM

298 posts, read 1,090,050 times
At 75 large per episode "The show must go on." Big surprise eh? But as they say, theyre doing it for the kids. They bought that house, got hair plugs, tummy tuck, solar lights, mani/pedicures for the kids right?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:27 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,304 times
Don't tell me you're surprised? She alluded to this in the season opener....
She spoke about the divorce rate in parents of multiples ....
I believe that had they even wanted to make this work their personal sacrifice would have been too great. I mean that they would have had to stop filming the show and focused on being a normal family and getting jobs and no more freebies and traveling and stuff.......and I don't think their false sense of celebrity will allow that.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:29 PM

149 posts, read 615,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Wow, such a sad episode. But so many things I think became clear tonight

1) that Jon is clearly the one who wanted out. Kate clearly didn't want to. While she was near tears talking about the separation, he actually admited to being "excited" about this new chapter in his life.

2) that Job cut off communication with Kate which does not give her room to try and fix the issue. She admited that he will not discuss why he's so angry with her and without that communication, there is nothing you can do. Makes me wonder if he would allow it, if she would have fought to fix them. Guess we'll never know.

Also, while the crooked houses were cute, they were so tiny on the inside, I feel like they'll outgrow them in a year or 2.

And where will they be staying with its not that parent's turn? Will each parent have a separate house of their own? That somehow sounds worse thn in a regular divorce. Can you imagine, as a parent having to pack a bag to go to your other home every other week. Yeah, better than shuffling the kids off but damn, that's a lot to deal with.
From what I gathered, when it's Jon's turn to be with the kids, he'll be coming to the house.

I'm not surprised that he cut off communication. Communication is a big part of marriage, and for all we know, maybe he was telling her that she needs to ease up. And it's only now that she wanted to start working on their issues? Why couldn't you listen earlier? He also gets blame too. I don't know of any husband who would tolerate that kind of treatment. She would have gotten an earful right away.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:29 PM

298 posts, read 1,090,050 times
1000!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.