Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2012, 08:55 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,353,223 times

Advertisements

I like kelly....she's a good dancer ....I LOVE kirstie she's fun to watch .....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,636,462 times
It's not Kelly's dancing -- it's her bad attitude. I never saw anyone, in all the seasons of DWTS, who could hold a pout as long as she can.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,611,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Did anyone else notice Shawn's strained attitude toward Mark tonight? I thought they'd be a great team after having won the mirrorball trophy together -- but I could see a lot of tension on Shawn's part.
I noticed it. It seemed like there was a part in one of the rehearsals, too, where he went to put his arm around her and she pushed him away. The 2 guys were talking about how Mark was her partner before and he said something and put his arm around her and she sidestepped and swatted his arm away--not angrily, though.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:02 PM

I saw that too, fuzzy. And Shawn looked angry even when the judges were talking to her and Mark. I'd love to know what happened between them.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:04 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,353,223 times
as i recall....when they danced before Mark was a little Handsie [as he was with nearly every partner] possible it.....ended poorly .

Old 11-05-2012, 09:07 PM

Maybe that's it, dynimagelv. Thanks!

Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,306,598 times
Quote:
It's not Kelly's dancing -- it's her bad attitude. I never saw anyone, in all the seasons of DWTS, who could hold a pout as long as she can.
Pam Anderson was a pouter also.

I think Mark was to touchy feely with Shawn and I don't blame her one bit he gives me the creeps just watching him. He was so over animated in the combined dance or whatever it was called. We had to wonder if Derek was with her would they have won or Tony & Melissa still. I was glad Tony won over Mark that is for sure!

Just what did Brooke do to make her "famous" before DWTS?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:38 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,363,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
he's hot but Val is 5 percent hotter. the 2 together: um, I'd die from a pleasure overdose. why does Shawn remind me of Snooki, but pretty?
I meant after Tom announced Maks and Kirstie would be up next after commercial break. They showed Kirstie giving Maks a kiss on the cheek and whatever it was that blew smoke after they got finished with his dance, he had it underneath his Royal robe and when Kirstie did the kiss, he blew that machine right out the front of his pants!!!!!!!!! I was stunned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
UTAH is a dance capital?!? wow, ok
Whoda thunk????

Quote:
Did anyone else notice Shawn's strained attitude toward Mark tonight? I thought they'd be a great team after having won the mirrorball trophy together -- but I could see a lot of tension on Shawn's part.

As much as I like Kirstie, I realize it's probably her time to go. But I hope Kelly goes first.
I sadly have to agree with you, tfw. Kirstie was beautiful tonight. Her makeup was perfect. She looked great in her costumes. LMAO @ Maks and the duster! He sure likes to be funny with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I like kelly....she's a good dancer ....I LOVE kirstie she's fun to watch .....
I don't like her but this week her dancing was top notch as have other weeks. WTH was that dialogue between the two of them and then the acting out of a proposal and then Val saying "children" to stupid Babbling Brooke. Were they trying to tell us something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Pam Anderson was a pouter also.

I think Mark was to touchy feely with Shawn and I don't blame her one bit he gives me the creeps just watching him. He was so over animated in the combined dance or whatever it was called. We had to wonder if Derek was with her would they have won or Tony & Melissa still. I was glad Tony won over Mark that is for sure!

Just what did Brooke do to make her "famous" before DWTS?
Yes, I did see a little strain but would she have gotten a perfect score if she had danced with Derek? I saw strain but I saw magic too.

IDn'tK wth Brooke did b4 DWTS.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,415,499 times
The pro I don't care for is Oops, I forget his name. He was Bristols partner. He was constantly kissing her! Yuck.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,363,789 times
Brooke Burke Charvet.....

She hosted Wild On! on the E! network from 1999–2002.
In 2001, Burke competed in the TV show host edition of The Weakest Link and was voted off in the second round.
In 2005 and 2006, Burke hosted the CBS summer reality show, Rock Star, a series in which aspiring singers competed to front a rock band.
Burke, along with Derek Hough as her partner, won season 7 of Dancing with the Stars.[10][11] She later went on to replace Samantha Harris as co-host of the program.[12] Burke began hosting season 10 of Dancing with the Stars alongside Tom Bergeron.[13]
In 2009 Burke hosted NBC's pre-show for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards with Tiki Barber and Nancy O'Dell.[14]
In August 2010, Burke hosted the third season of the TV Land series She's Got the Look,[15] a modeling competition show for women over 35.[16]
She co-hosted the Miss America 2011 Pageant with Chris Harrison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV