Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 06:46 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,566,792 times

Advertisements

I seen previews of the next episode. It looks bad for Vicki and Don.

I feel bad for Don, Vicky treats him like hell.
I think he seems like a good guy.

That was realllly terrible how they ALL were acting at the dinner party, they should all be ashamed of themselves. I was surprised Don was bad mouthing Gretchens guest

I hang my head and shame also as I was watching this show when my hubby calls out to me that Osama died.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 07:45 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,428,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
At least Tamra's BF has a job and no kids he owes child support to.
He has a job because his daddy gave him one. He didn't even go to law school, but he has some high-falooting job at a law office. Seriously? Yeah. I'm over Eddie. He's a little spoiled party boy, but if Tamra likes him (and he really thinks she's the best he can do), well, then...go for it, I guess.

I'd like to know what really was going on with Jesus Barbie that night. No one on the planet is so pathetic as to cry because there hubbie isn't there to eat dinner with them ONE NIGHT...even if she felt 'conflicted' and 'attacked.' Effin' grow a pair.

V and Don have escalated to arguing in public. It's usually only downhill from here. Once you start airing your dirty laundry everywhere, it's a sign that you're packing up the clean stuff and movin' somewhere else.

This is hilarious. If Gretchen was the man and Slade was the woman, no one would be talking about how he is worthless and has nothing to offer. He seems to be supporting her quite a bit in her business endeavors, but I guess if you have a penis, you'd better be beating the streets for a 'real job.'

Don't get me wrong...I think he's slime for missing the child support, but it's quite a lovely double standard we see going on. I think anyone who hesitates as much as she does should NEVER get married. Anyone who walks down the aisle thinking, "Well, I can always get a divorce..." will get one.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,412,780 times
Vicki filed for divorce Oct. 2010, but they are still living in the same house. They say there's stuff ~~ finances to get straightened out. If I'm reading this right ~~
Spoiler
http://www.inyobusiness.com/2011/03/vicki-from-real-housewives-still-living-with-husband-donn-what-divorce/

Mods, I hope this is ok, coz I hid it.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,074,244 times
stan4 you have a point but a stay at home mother still has a job, she takes care of her children (Slade isn't even doing this). But I remember how much he insisted that Jo to have children and was REALLY upset that she thought about and got a job. I'm sure it put it to her the same way he told his other children's mother is that they don't have to do anything he will take care of them, and the problem is that they believe him.

Tamara's husband was against her working as well, he also stopped working by choice but is also taking care of his kids. Maybe I am old fashion, but what I am getting at is that a man should always take care of his family and not just enjoying the lime life. Women like the Countess on RHNY I really don't respect either. She has no job and pretty much got everything handed to her and has had nannies taking care for her children while hanging out with her friends (but they call this charity work). She isn't even a part-time parent she is an occasional parent and I don't like women like that at all.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:26 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,803 times
Wow...Jesus Barbie is nuts. She showed last night that she is Jim's puppet. I'm surprised he let her go without him. She is a nutjob. And yes Stan, she needs to grow a pair. I still think there is something else going on with them though.

I get how Slade should be paying child support, but as Gretchen tried to explain it, it made more sense why he couldn't afford to. He should still have a job somewhere and still amke an effort to pay something, but not as much as he was paying when he had that high paying job.

I felt awful for Peggy last night. She is the only one with her head on straight. Those immature B****es ruined that party. I could never be friends with those women. And who the hell is Vicki to say Eddie passed the test? She really wants to be everyone's boss. Like she is someone who has any right to judge anyone. Poor Donn. So glad he will be able to find someone else to love him for who he is. I guess we now know why Vicki is so bitter towards him. She should have let that resentment go a long time ago or gotten help for it or just gotten out then.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:37 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,131,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Well, that was the dinner party from hell! That poor celebrity chef and 'new Sade' singer were so ignored and underappreciated because these fame ho's were competing for camera time with their drama.
Slade and Jimbo didn't want to come so Gretchen and Alexis bring their gay significant others? Why did they come at all? Oh yeah, camera time.
And Don finally grew a pair and called Vicki a beotch! You go Don!
Everyone acted like they were in high school, they were so jealous of each other. Gretchen. At least Tamra's BF has a job and no kids he owes child support to.
And I was watching Miss Andy, who's guest was Jesus Barbie Alexis, when I found out Bin Laden was dead, I did switch over to CNN.
Tamra is still in high school listening at the door of her nemesis for juicy gossip and to gloat over her sadness. Bizarre for a mother and so called adult. I can't stand any of them really.
Vicki is the same old wench. She seemed very sad Don never came through And adopted her kids. He also was cackling too much at the table like a bit by woman.
Alex is still fugly and now must have money issues which is really makin her marriage suck ( Built on shallowness and money).
Tamra is juvenile and catty ugh. Cannot stand her but do appreciate her truthfulness at times. But the door thing makes me sick and going over to stir it up is Soo desperate of her.
Gretchen is mean to loser slade but she picked him so she shouldn't diss him to motivate him. She is more concerned that he is chubby than him not working? He is a bizarre trophy boyfriend maybe just to kiss other ladies off. Peggy was ok until her dinner party obnoxiousness with that poor chef last week. Still the most likable and that is just depressing.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Vicki filed for divorce Oct. 2010, but they are still living in the same house. They say there's stuff ~~ finances to get straightened out. If I'm reading this right ~~
Spoiler
http://www.inyobusiness.com/2011/03/vicki-from-real-housewives-still-living-with-husband-donn-what-divorce/

Mods, I hope this is ok, coz I hid it.
I didn't know they filed

Old 05-02-2011, 09:49 AM

Yeah Taboo what was that! Tamara listening at the door!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:50 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Gretchen is mean to loser slade but she picked him so she shouldn't diss him to motivate him. She is more concerned that he is chubby than him not working? He is a bizarre trophy boyfriend maybe just to kiss other ladies off. Peggy was ok until her dinner party obnoxiousness with that poor chef last week. Still the most likable and that is just depressing.
Slade is far from chubby. He is in great shape. I wonder if Gretch told her hair stylist that he is fat too. You know she doesn't like fat people around her.

Peggy wasn't obnoxious to the chef, her husband was. She looked uncomfortable that Micah was acting that way and tried to fix it.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 AM

Oh and putting on lipstick at the dinner table very rude I thought. j/s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV