Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2011, 03:51 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,665,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
See, I don't agree with that. The way people react to grief is different. I know when my Grandmother died, I was under tremendous pressure and stress, I went and had a spa day, with the full beauty treatment and massage. It was great, and even now, I look back on her death, and remember that terrific spa day I enjoyed. I am sure people would think my reaction was very odd. I did all my favorite things that weekend, went to the bar, danced, had a great time. Better than being home crying to me.
But, a missing child lost out there somewhere is different from an elderly grandparent passing naturally. A missing child warrants action. And, most parents, 99.9% would act to find her or him--tearing up every street or town. You may have felt your grandmother lived her full life due to her age and could come to grips with it. I can understand that reaction completely.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:57 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,256,639 times
I have a client who swears he saw Casey in Las Vegas today. Said she dyed her hair dark black.

Vicki

Old 07-17-2011, 04:05 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,380,609 times
Yes, that is probably correct. I went through months of "pre-grief" dealing with her stroke, Alzhiemer's, broken hip, prolonged stay in a nursing home, and family discord regarding treatment and care. Completely different experience from losing a child. I have never lost a child, I don't know how I would react. Probably numb.

But I think Casey killed her child, and was acting out in freedom and glee. No longer "shackled" to a kid. I think she wanted to be out in the world, without a child, free.

Looks like her dream life has come true. Hope it was worth it. She is a pariah.

Old 07-17-2011, 04:12 PM

Las Vegas? Looks like I was right, a job at Cheetah's for her.

Old 07-17-2011, 04:32 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
There is a difference between being mentally ill and having a pscychiatic episode. Also, Casy may have been very careful during her evaluations, not wanting to reveal her true self, easy to do, after all psychologists only know what you tell them, and the MMPI is easy to fake if you read about it.

Criminal thinking is very interesting, they manipulate extremely intelligent people, because most people don't think in terms of deception and using others as easily as putting on shoes for a "normal" person. Even the most experienced forensic psychologists have been "played" by criminals. But their professional hubris won't let them admit it.

Believe me, there is no shame in admitting to being manipulated by a criminal. I have been manipulated. That is why, if any of you ever work in the criminal field, follow all the rules, those rules protect you. Document everything, down to the exact time you met with so and so...

I have dealt with manipulative people and they will go to the extreme to lie and manipulate. One just has to look at the truth and see it doesn't add up with what they say. Lies are a big tool to them to get to their goal.

They use nice sweet words to do their bidding . That is why one has to sort out what they ultimately want. They are goal oriented. What they want is their goal and they line up people to get to that goal. They start arguments if they think their goal cannot be achieved and make others think they are the ones who are mean .

Their likablity is their tool to get what they want and many fall for their lies. They usually tell one what they want to hear and turn on the normal mode only to mess up for they can't accept responsibility if it gets in the way of their goal.Their goals are always self serving .Casey was the extreme and highly manipulative to everyone.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Juror # 11.. he wanted an eye witness or a video of how the body got down the street . My gosh , this guy is getting ridiculous... he doesn't know how to connect the dots at all.

I would love to know what was in Greta's mind as she asked the questions? Greta was just there picking his brain for info, what she got was no brain answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_vHAItDco

Old 07-17-2011, 07:14 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,478,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Juror # 11.. he wanted an eye witness or a video of how the body got down the street . My gosh , this guy is getting ridiculous... he doesn't know how to connect the dots at all.

I would love to know what was in Greta's mind as she asked the questions? Greta was just there picking his brain for info, what she got was no brain answers.
It's a no-brainer to see that the entire jury lack any grey cells...

Old 07-17-2011, 09:11 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,256,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_vHAItDco
I watched part of this interview and then realized that this juror was dumber than dirt! I couldn't take it. The comments he made were just plain stupid. And if I understood correctly, he was the foreman???

Vicki

Old 07-17-2011, 09:23 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,820,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I watched part of this interview and then realized that this juror was dumber than dirt! I couldn't take it. The comments he made were just plain stupid. And if I understood correctly, he was the foreman???

Vicki
Yup, he was the foreman. Crap for brains.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:35 PM

Excellent, a jury of Casey's "peers". After all, she is not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box, or the brightest bulb on the tree...pick your analogy...she is an unemployed, high school drop-out. Dumb as a box of rocks, who out of sheer dumb luck, got a jury of people as collectively intelligent as a herd of sheep. I don't see Casey as intelligent, she killed her child out of spite, jealousy, and as a spoiled child who was missing the party because of Caylee. She made up a complete imaginary life, not because she was smart, but because she did not have a real life. She is not smart, she just got lucky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime