Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 AM

29 posts, read 85,641 times

Advertisements

Here is an example from Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Lakeland, Apollo Beach, Plant City, Ruskin and Seffner. Gang Sweep Nets Arrests In Brandon, Plant City, Ruskin
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 10:22 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
I don't know of any real big time gangs n west Pasco. West Pasco is pretty much low class rednecks and a drug dealer in 9 out of 10 homes. Most of the homes here are 2 bd room shoe boxes that are rented out to trash.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:57 AM

849 posts, read 2,922,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
I don't know of any real big time gangs n west Pasco. West Pasco is pretty much low class rednecks and a drug dealer in 9 out of 10 homes. Most of the homes here are 2 bd room shoe boxes that are rented out to trash.
Here are a few documented gangs in West Pasco- these are active gangs that are involved in homicides that have occurred here recently, and are known to be active in narcotics and burglaries:
1) Latin Kings (all over east and west Pasco).
2) Valentine Bloods (Holiday/New Port Richey city limits)
3) Lake Boyz (Holiday Lake Estates)
4) West Pasco Crazy Crips (most members have been incarcerated and are serving lengthy prison terms)

There was a recent (within past year) homicide in Holiday that is still unsolved and believed to have ties to Latin King members. This stuff doesn't get out in the media too often, partly because gangs thrive on media attention...they don't disclose a lot of info so as to avoid proliferation of gangs through media exposure.

Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich67 View Post
Here are a few documented gangs in West Pasco- these are active gangs that are involved in homicides that have occurred here recently, and are known to be active in narcotics and burglaries:
1) Latin Kings (all over east and west Pasco).
2) Valentine Bloods (Holiday/New Port Richey city limits)
3) Lake Boyz (Holiday Lake Estates)
4) West Pasco Crazy Crips (most members have been incarcerated and are serving lengthy prison terms)

There was a recent (within past year) homicide in Holiday that is still unsolved and believed to have ties to Latin King members. This stuff doesn't get out in the media too often, partly because gangs thrive on media attention...they don't disclose a lot of info so as to avoid proliferation of gangs through media exposure.
As long as the gangs kill each other then let em have it. It's the trashy renters that make this area so low class.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:39 PM

29 posts, read 85,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich67 View Post
This stuff doesn't get out in the media too often, partly because gangs thrive on media attention...they don't disclose a lot of info so as to avoid proliferation of gangs through media exposure.
This is very true everywhere. And for how many violent crimes there are, many of those also don't reach the media. Across the street from my place in Denver there was a robbery/double shooting (I know because I heard the gunshots and got questioned by the cops a couple hours later). Yet, a week later and there was no mention of it on the news, in newspapers, or even (get this) in the Denver PD service call stats which are updated daily!

Old 03-02-2011, 09:11 PM

2 posts, read 14,751 times
Man how are u gonna call me and my crew lil "punks" bet u wouldn't say that staring down my 9mil representin thoes LK's we got a real crew and u callin us juvie how u gonna try us like that. Ur neice and family don't have to wory tho we may b killers when mad but we don't shed innocent blood

Old 03-02-2011, 09:25 PM

2 posts, read 14,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
As long as the gangs kill each other then let em have it. It's the trashy renters that make this area so low class.
Its not just abt killing its abt power and money we have deals with bloods but we have some probs with the LB's and wpcc the crazy crips keep getting on my turf which has trinity,npr,and west side of hudson along with some more we workin on to the west o and u forgot the white power group in east hudson I hate them

Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 PM

2,602 posts, read 8,303,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LK's of wp View Post
Man how are u gonna call me and my crew lil "punks" bet u wouldn't say that staring down my 9mil representin thoes LK's we got a real crew and u callin us juvie how u gonna try us like that. Ur neice and family don't have to wory tho we may b killers when mad but we don't shed innocent blood
By "crew," do you mean the rest of the kids that sit at your 10th grade lunch table back at dear old Gulf High? Or perhaps you mean the kids that hang around the Embassy 6 movie theater?

Old 03-03-2011, 03:08 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,641,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret111 View Post
By "crew," do you mean the rest of the kids that sit at your 10th grade lunch table back at dear old Gulf High? Or perhaps you mean the kids that hang around the Embassy 6 movie theater?
Oh my, he really scared me. I think when I go to work today off Ridge and 19 I will take the long way around to get there, maybe by way of Land O Lakes instead of down 19. And forget ever getting out of my car at 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts, I'll never do that again on my way to work.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
Oh my, he really scared me. I think when I go to work today off Ridge and 19 I will take the long way around to get there, maybe by way of Land O Lakes instead of down 19. And forget ever getting out of my car at 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts, I'll never do that again on my way to work.
Try driving west of US19 a good 80 miles and see how well that does for ya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay