Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 04:53 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Most people have issues with their phones within the 2 year time frame and the Obama phones should by now be a few years old and the batteries dying soon as they are probably used a lot.

I don't think anyone by now will approve any vote for money to go towards that freebie so they better enjoy it while it last.

A job would have brought them more success for the future a phone and many of us got their jobs without having a phone themselves but using a family or friends phone.

Last edited by Sunscape; 08-26-2015 at 05:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 12:14 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,901,046 times
Sometimes you can't please people, no matter what you do. Some people just want to find something wrong with everything.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 PM

170 posts, read 233,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaduka1 View Post
You can tell the difference between the liberals and conservatives here. Libs are just miserable and want everyone else miserable too. They're the ones voting and changing Florida to be like the northeast. Let them move if they want to be like that and be happy. I plan to visit these places when I go to Florida and can't wait to retire there and enjoy it all. And I will vote PROPERLY!
Well this post is irrelevant

Old 08-27-2015, 09:21 AM

29 posts, read 25,273 times
gjosephunf, the post was an obvious observation but judging from your posts your political affiliation is also obvious,

Old 08-27-2015, 10:11 AM

1,613 posts, read 3,238,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wesley Chapel has a library so I don't think there is a need for a 2nd one and there is even public transportation going by the library on St. Rd 54...it may be on the border of Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills but it is like 10 min. Or less from Wireglass Mall.

In the time we live right now there are less people reading books and more people who look online and/or even buy or share books online. Even from a smart phone you can access a lot and we have the Obama phones that are pretty nice for people who "can't' afford a phone and some have more than 1 Obama phone so even if you leave that out, IMO 1 library should be sufficient.

Since everything is about supply and demand it seems there is a demand for luxury apartments or they probably would not build them over there and right now there is not much vacancy and 800 new jobs will soon be filled up less than 10 min. Away from the mall.
I dont think most of those 800 jobs can afford to live in a luxury apartment. hell, I cant afford it and I would like to think I make more than most retail employees do

Old 08-27-2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
I dont think most of those 800 jobs can afford to live in a luxury apartment. hell, I cant afford it and I would like to think I make more than most retail employees do
There are more people than you and the people who are getting the 800 jobs!

I don't think the price range even has been released and there are people who live in bigger homes who prefer to live close to shopping and replace a single-fam. home for an apartment.

Isn't it great that nobody will tell you to buy or rent what you don't want and this is a free country and builders/developers can choose to built what is approved and if there is nobody who likes it due to the price range the prices will go lower or they will stay vacant which I doubt.

Old 08-27-2015, 11:38 AM

1,613 posts, read 3,238,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
There are more people than you and the people who are getting the 800 jobs!

I don't think the price range even has been released and there are people who live in bigger homes who prefer to live close to shopping and replace a single-fam. home for an apartment.

Isn't it great that nobody will tell you to buy or rent what you don't want and this is a free country and builders/developers can choose to built what is approved and if there is nobody who likes it due to the price range the prices will go lower or they will stay vacant which I doubt.
No need to get all defensive, I agree that choice is great and everyone has their preference and them building this is great if its bringing more revenue for our economy here in Pasco. I just have a hard time grasping where these people come up with this amount of money from. Considering all of the single family homes as well as these multi family homes, there isn't much left for the middle class (well, what i consider middle class at least)

Old 08-27-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
No need to get all defensive, I agree that choice is great and everyone has their preference and them building this is great if its bringing more revenue for our economy here in Pasco. I just have a hard time grasping where these people come up with this amount of money from. Considering all of the single family homes as well as these multi family homes, there isn't much left for the middle class (well, what i consider middle class at least)
There are fortunately still buyers left with money to invest as we have multiple clients buyer's above $ 500K and that to me is not even considered middle class if you can afford a house like that or maybe it is nowadays called "middle class"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay