Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM

489 posts, read 1,325,043 times

Advertisements

Oceanside

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 01:00 PM

40 posts, read 157,585 times
Hi San Diego Suburbanite Thanks for the pictures from Cyamaca's Sunrise Highway I spent many hours up there years ago and even a few years back.
Your nephewis adorable He is lucky to have a loving uncle to take him places Rose

Old 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM

405 posts, read 1,335,291 times
Hi all! I'm stopping by from the NM thread for a visit! I recently moved from FL to NM. 'Why', you ask? I'm still asking myself. I miss the water and the sunshine desperatly! But my hubby and I are toying with the idea of migrating out your-a-way someday in the not-so-distant future. Unfortunatly in my line of work jobs are hard to come by...so I wanted to dream for now. I keep talking of SD although I have never been. I often think, "Why am I so excited about a place I've never been?!" Well..after looking at these photos..I know there is TONS to be excited about!
I can't give kudo points to all...so here is a huge box of kudos to share! Thanks for sharing everyone. I hope to be among you amazing people someday soon!

Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 PM

489 posts, read 1,325,043 times
Pacific Beach

Mission Bay

Old Town

Old 02-23-2010, 08:36 PM

30 posts, read 39,920 times
Thanks for the great pics. Whatever you do, don’t go downtown SD to take pictures. I was snapping photos downtown San Diego like most tourists would do and the next thing I know two cops were questioning me like I had just robbed a bank. I was detained and questioned for a half hour then released. They said me taking pictures activated some kind of Homeland Security alert.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:02 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,935,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood_888 View Post
Thanks for the great pics. Whatever you do, don’t go downtown SD to take pictures. I was snapping photos downtown San Diego like most tourists would do and the next thing I know two cops were questioning me like I had just robbed a bank. I was detained and questioned for a half hour then released. They said me taking pictures activated some kind of Homeland Security alert.
BTW, whatever happened to Osama bin Forgotton. Looks like the other evil one, post-Poppa Bush's Dick Cheney, may go first.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:04 PM

2,160 posts, read 5,853,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood_888 View Post
I have to think you were photographing some sensitive government building or jail entrance or something like that to attract that kind of attention from law enforcement.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 AM

2 posts, read 12,049 times
In this world San Diego is hard to beat, In my life I have known many people that have left that wanted to return . Its not the only place in the U.S.A but overall its hard beat. A natieve San Diegan.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:23 PM

52 posts, read 85,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
Gorgeous pics of SD!! I just moved from there about a month ago to Jacksonville, FL...you're going to make me miss it more!!
I'm from jacksonville.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:24 PM

52 posts, read 85,092 times
Out of curiosity how much do homes run in Kensington?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego